“Fast Return To Work”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Due to Covid test results not being back in time, I was forced to rebook my flights. As always with Qatar, the service was awesome. I had just qualified as Silver and even though Burgundy status was great, Silver gave me a few more " perks" such as early boarding and everyone's favorite, more luggage allowance. The flight and on-board service were fantastic, as was the transfer in Doha. I usually only have about an hour and a half in transit at Doha but due to a late arrival, I had only 30 intense minutes to make my connection. My bags had been labelled " Rapid Transfer" which meant they made the plane before I did. That's awesome. So glad I've changed to Qatar Airways.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (31,112)

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

BE CARFUL WHEN YOU BUY A TIKET FOR YOUR MOTHER WITH QATAR AIRLINE.

My mom had worst experience of her life using Qatar Airways. She is 65 years old.

She missed her flight because of Qatar Airways, in Bangkok only accepted cash.

She was overcharged for a luggage and Qatar Airways refused this request and the assistant then started pushing her and her bags. Other members of the staff at the airport saw what was happening, but did nothing to help her.

Members of Qatar Airways staff were extremely rude to her and treated her very badly. They made her feel very stressed and they made her sick and depressed.

After 6 month sending emails to Qatar Airlines nothing was done, and each time for they respond takes a month or two.

I STRONGLY AND HIGHLY NOT RECOMMEND QATAR AIRWAYS.

3  Thank romashepel
Reviewed 24 February 2021

I flew Qatar Airways on the 4th of August 2019 on a Boeing 787-8, from Lagos to London via Doha it was one of the best flights i ever had, basically because of the comfort we had onboard, the cabin crew were so welcoming and nice, i love the fact that the vegetarian meals in Qatar Airways are not underrated. The Airbus A380-800 that was used to London was even better, there was a lot of space there. Even the layover in the new Hamad International Airport was smooth and nice. Believe me, ever since i flew with them, iv'e been considering applying to be a cabin crew with them, keep up the good work Qatar Airways.

Date of travel: March 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2021

When Qatar launched its promotional campaign to assist medical staff with free tickets, we spent a couple of nights trying our chances to sync in and win the lottery. Amazingly, it finally worked and we were thrilled to be able to fly anywhere in the world. Sadly, it turned out that the limit is far lower than the sky. In order to find the destinations and dates that suited us we had to painstakingly and haphazardly experiment with each potential flight, since only a selected few had the right label, or category, entitling you to use the campaign bonus. Finally, after much fuss and hassle, we successfully booked a trip to a tropical destination that was supposed to be a reward for all the hard time with Covid here in Poland (my husband is a doctor). Then, not long ago, the flight was cancelled. Since, apparently, flexible date changes are only available until the end of March this year, we decided to get a refund - this, again, was as hassle-full as possible (the website offers no real contact option - it's necessary to use the helpline, which is as busy as can be). An awful, nerve-racking loss of time. Highly disrecommended.

Date of travel: March 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Worst service for checking, staff are very bad they do not know how to treat customers. Worst airways

1  Thank krishnapM860XA
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.