“HORRIBLE AFTER SALE CUSTOMER SERVICE”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 9 December 2020

one of the worst customer service departments I have ever encountered.

I was mislead by the customer service agents to upgrade my booking online through an offer link that was sent to me while confirming that once its done , i can then call back to reserve my bassinet seat since i have a 1 month old infant.After paying a non refundable fee , i called to be told that my daughter was not upgraded on the link they sent and that she cannot be upgraded. Is this even reasonable ? me without my infant lol.

To make things worse, i contacted them more than 13 times to be transferred to different agents and different countries every time and having to explain myself every single time. The agents were not helpful, rude and not solution oriented . Although the problem was a miscommunication from their part.

I lost the full upgrade amount because 2 terrible agents miscommunicated the information with me and 11 others who could not find me a solution.

The only reason i travel with Qatar airways was to get a decent customer service WHICH IS NOT THE CASE. I usually do not give reviews but because i was treated horribly i believe everyone should be aware of their bad after sale customer service.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
3  Thank 837ayaj
Write a reviewReviews (31,109)

Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

Still the best airline in dealing with COVID-19 situation, never lost its signature brand of service despite some adjustments and restrictions. Crews are polite and approachable. The flight is on time. I have requested special meals that they provided during the flight. Got also complimentary stay at lounges.

1  Thank magpiles
Reviewed 8 December 2020

I had to return a business class ticket from Baltimore to Sydney due to COVID border restiriciotns. It was as easy as a 10 minute phone call. Thank you. I will book with Qatar again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Musiclovinpondhopper
Reviewed 8 December 2020

They don't have flight from PDX , which is international airport. but they sell other airline domestic flight in their website to make up for it. They made mistake in their website my last name by one letter, they don't correct it , because they say other airline involves. I have already called other airline and they corrected it, but Qatar airways doesn't , even they said it clearly in the website in their rules. they want me to cancel the flight, pay $350.00 cancellation fee and re-book another flight. this is just robbery for the mistake that they made in the first place. they just try to make up the lack of full flight with rob people.
Do not fly with this airline.
they don't know how to treat international customers. Also they try to charge you for choose the sit. they are just so thief.

3  Thank ShiTraveler2354
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

I had a flight from Tehran to Stockholm with Qatar airlines. I highly recommend this airlines. The plane was so fantastic, the landing and take off was so smooth. The pilot was so good. The crews were friendly and responsible. My luggages was arrived safely. I got 10 extra kilos because I am member in student club of Qatar airlines. Thank you for the safe travel

1  Thank azadeht2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.