“Appreciation to Qatar Airways”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 18 October 2020

Appreciation

Dear Qatar Airways team,
I am an Emergency Medicine consultant, one of the front front liner healthcare workers during COVID 19 era.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude and thankfulness for your gift to all the frontline healthcare worker all over the world. It is not surprising for a world class company like Qatar airways to do so.
COVID 19 times has always been uncertain, difficult and extremely stressful for every healthcare worker.
I am not new to Qatar Airways, as I had more than 20 flights there before. But this trip was so special as a best reward for the massive work during that unprecedented times for all of us.

I received the promo code and booked a flight to Manchester, almost free.
the trip and the holiday were really amazing. I felt very satisfied and elated that my work has been recognized and appreciated in such way.

I would like also to appreciate the remarkable care for my family during our flight by Ms Karawan from Tunisia who was very kind, caring and sincerely helping.

Massive thanks to Qatar Airways, with best wishes to be always shining and outstanding.
Thanks a million

Date of travel: October 2020
Write a reviewReviews (31,246)

Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

We had a great experience with Qatar Airways. We booked tickets to go to Maldives in May. Due to the pandemic situation there was no flights to Doha from Moscow. We change our plans and decide to go to Maldives in October. As still the flights to Doha doesn’t exist, air company offer us other tickets. The staff of the contact centre was so helpful and nice. We had 3 flights to Male, but it’s was ok. The airplanes are new and the seats are very comfortable. The food was good, first they served food for the kids, it’s a small thing, but so significant for the moms with kids)))) The health is the priority at the moment, all passengers have to wear a face screen during the flight.
The staff during the flight was very nice. The WiFi is free and connection was quite good.
Before we always choose the Emirates for our flights to Asia, this time we decide to try Qatar and it was a right choice.
Now I am planning our next holidays and would like to go with this air company.
Thank you very much Qatar Airways for such a great service from the first step of booking tickets to the safe and comfortable flights!

2  Thank nataliapole
Reviewed 17 October 2020

The food & service was amazing. This was my second experience with Arabic airlines and Qatar was absolutely amazing. They also respect the social distancing and provide all the passengers with protective kit and shield.

• Seat comfort
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank 247avas
Reviewed 17 October 2020

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE do not use this airways! THE PLACE was just disgusting , an so dirty , The workers were so rude and had very bad service! they had me wait almost an hour as well because my flight was delayed!! Worst airways ever please never go here ! The bathrooms were even disgusting it was so dirty and nasty ! WORST AIRWAYS EVER. Not to mention the food they gave me it had a hair in it, an they didn’t even bother to give me napkins . Once again please never come to this airway unless you want to experience a terrible plane ride .

Date of travel: November 2019
3  Thank Kace101
Reviewed 17 October 2020

The food was old and had strange smell, blankets were dirty, the flight was delayed for hours without any explanation, the situation was made worse when you also travel with family and kids, were stuck in airport for hours without knowing whats is going on , then finally in the plane the worst service ever , would not recommend. Next time will pay 50$ more but will have a decent customer service , such a waste of money!! HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

Date of travel: September 2020
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank Mariannaabr
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.