“Repatriation Flight”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 23 September 2020 via mobile

What a great 2 leg flight we had with Qatar Airways. It was a repatriation flight, so we caught buses from the Qatar Embassy in Pretoria to OR Tambo. It took time to do everything, but the staff were exceptional and so helpful. First flight was very full, second flight empty. Such great service

• Value for money
Write a reviewReviews (30,871)

Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

The staff was very considerate, in-fact Very safe and provided us with the face shield.
Staff on and off the plane very professional and courteous.

Reviewed 21 September 2020

I lost my connection flight due to a ticketing issue however Kamel (from Qatar airways in Montreal)helped me and another old lady who didn’t know the language to rebook our tickets and arranged a hotel for us for the night. I believe that Kamel should have a really good raise cause he helps anybody who needs help and he is the most working person i’ve seen in the airport. He is a great man and I think he is an important asset for the company. Thank you for your help

1  Thank 39ariann
Reviewed 20 September 2020 via mobile

Me and my husband lost our connection to our final destination and we received a very good assistance from Qatar. The company was very quick and efficient solving the problem. Many thanks specially to Ricardo!

Reviewed 19 September 2020

I flew a special repatriation flight out of JNB to DOH on 18 August 2020, QR 7472. It was the first time I was flying with my 3 year old daughter. That's enough to wreck one's nerves. I would like to commend the crew on this flight for doing their utmost to ensure that my daughter and I were comfortable. My daughter did not take wearing a seatbelt at take off too well. Christina whom I believe was the supervisor was absolutely amazing. She assessed the situation well. It felt as though she paid special attention to the distressed toddler and mom alike. Not long after take off she advised that she could serve the cold components of my daughter's meal as it was already later in the evening. I appreciated her ability to anticipate and tailor service to the situation. Not many people bear this ability. Christina is a true ambassador to your brand and able to set the tone for her crew to follow. Definitely an asset! Kindly share this comments with her and her crew. You have a customer for life purely based on how well your crew handled a fussy toddler.

Warm regards.

Date of travel: August 2020
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.