“It was a Vacation for me and I truly enjoyed traveling by Qatar Airways .Flight was in time departure and Arrived on tim”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

Excellent Flight and staff descent.Food was served on time and it was of good Quality.Flight was clean and tidy.As a passenger I was taken care for all what I needed during my travel.

1  Thank Culture825026
Write a reviewReviews (31,109)

Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

Wow , well where to begin 30kg luggage ... great , happy check in staff , happy well mannered on board staff, the flight was a long one with a stop over at Doha and this went smoothly , the food was lovely with a good choice ( you can order before if there are any special requirements ) the leg room was ok ... just ok nothing special , I do like that you don’t have to pay to pre-book seats together , on a personal level I like a 2-4-2 seating plan but it’s not a deal breaker and these are hard to find now .
I cannot wait to travel with Qatar Airlines again

1  Thank angelas1966
Reviewed 22 November 2019

My friend who booked on this flight with me (for Jan 2020) can no longer fly due to medical reasons so I contacted the agent we booked with and this is their reply....

"Please note as you have booked with Qatar Airways, name changes are not permitted and this will entail for you to book a new ticket. In line with that there would be no refunds due for the old flight."

"We are also unable to cancel the booking without incurring 100% loss of the costs paid."

Absolutely disgraced beyond belief... saved up so long for this dream holiday and its gone in a flash

THANKS FOR THAT QATAR

Date of travel: November 2019
1  Thank TAB56774
Reviewed 21 November 2019

No complains. as usual good. took us over the scenic beauty Caucasus mountains. Nice food. on time.Crews always helpful with a smile.

Date of travel: November 2019
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Brilliant business class seat. fabulous service. some much extra space to enjoy. almost enough for 2 people

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.