“Best long- haul flights are with Qatar!”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

I have flown Qatar Airways many, many times and so when it came to deciding which airline to choose for our honeymoon, it was a no brainer that Qatar Airways will be the best option. The flight went smoothly, the staff was friendly! One the way to Bali, for some reason my preferred meal hadn’t gone through and they didnt have any vegetarian options for me - however the air hostess, was so kind and kept bringing fruits and other snacks to make sure I wasn’t hungry. He kept apologizing and making sure I was ok. We had a smooth trip & will definitely fly Qatar Airways again.

Date of travel: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (31,109)

Reviewed 21 November 2019

Great flight and very comfortable. The air hostesses really made me feel comfortable and tend to all your needs within reason and always with a smile.

Date of travel: June 2019
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Best airline of 2019 for BUSINESS Class, don’t be taken in like we were !
Economy was pleasant. Good legroom. Professional staff. Much by way of food and drinks including alcohol. Seats comfortable. Plenty of loos.

The score of 1/5 is for the following leg of the flight.

HOWEVER the connecting flight between Doha and Trivandrum in Kerala (4.5 hours) was a nightmare! Flight packed with workers from India returning to work in Qatar. Big fellows as they often do physical work. They struggle as they are far to large for one seat, especially if the seat is old fashioned and small with very little legroom. Thus everybody is squashed.

Everything on plane old and dated. Flight in the middle of the night but circumstances make it impossible to sleep.

Serious Hint: Fly to Doha and use one of the new modern Indian airlines from there to wherever you go in India

1  Thank Tier10
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Bad seat cause last one on corridor, toilets just behind, so many people touch or lean on the seat and impossible to sleep during 15 hours!
Staff very kindly.

• In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 20 November 2019

have had travelled Qatar airlines twice before, there service has been good.

The flight from Manchester to doha on October 25th the airline was clean, but i notice other kids did get there's lunch, when I seen this i requested if my son who is 5 years old. Could he have his I was told okay but, 30min later I ask again 30 min later nothing, so 2 half-hour in to flight my son was crying because he was hungry .

He was given it but same time as are, then after food was given they took time to collect the tray from.

The rest of the flight was okay after this, onwards flight to Lahore wad good.

The flight from lahore to doha was a delay with no explanation, the aircraft was quite warm and smaller and dated, so when arrived doha there was no details on the board of which gate to go to., there was a friendly Qatar women who told us that we had 40 min to go gate e2 which we had rush to and get shuttle, and only literally 10 min to sit down.

The service was really good clean and space was good and cool temperature, flight from doha to Manchester was good.

Date of travel: November 2019
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.