“Qatar airlines”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 20 November 2019

have had travelled Qatar airlines twice before, there service has been good.

The flight from Manchester to doha on October 25th the airline was clean, but i notice other kids did get there's lunch, when I seen this i requested if my son who is 5 years old. Could he have his I was told okay but, 30min later I ask again 30 min later nothing, so 2 half-hour in to flight my son was crying because he was hungry .

He was given it but same time as are, then after food was given they took time to collect the tray from.

The rest of the flight was okay after this, onwards flight to Lahore wad good.

The flight from lahore to doha was a delay with no explanation, the aircraft was quite warm and smaller and dated, so when arrived doha there was no details on the board of which gate to go to., there was a friendly Qatar women who told us that we had 40 min to go gate e2 which we had rush to and get shuttle, and only literally 10 min to sit down.

The service was really good clean and space was good and cool temperature, flight from doha to Manchester was good.

Date of travel: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (31,109)

Reviewed 20 November 2019

Budgetair.com booking on a Friday afternoon (15/11), received booking ref & had a screen shot of the payment & left for the airport. Passport scanned by 3 Qatar staff to say no booking, as there was no eticket issued by the time we were at the airport check-in for 10.20pm flight which was an emergency dash, father in critical care! We tried to phone Budgetair international # and Sydney from my phone and Husband's phone that night and the next morning but only got music playing. We tried to buy a ticket from Flight Centre in the airport but check-in was closing. We paid for airport parking and left, very traumatised at that. The eticket then arrived but check-in had closed! To add further insult 5 days later Budgetair.com have taken a 2nd amount of $1,523.00 from our bank account. Australia to Greece is not cheap! The stress of not knowing if my husband will get to see his father alive and being turned away at the check-in desk and now being charged twice it's more than distressing, there are no words. The response from Budgetair.com is that we were a 'no show' at the airport, but after checking with Qatar they say their records show 'cancelled due to lack of valid ticket', then it showed as a 'no show'. Do not use Budgetair.com expecially if it's an emergency, there is no customer service, they are not a company that I would recommend anyone. Beware!

Reviewed 20 November 2019

Four flights: Birmingham to Doha, Doha to Bangkok, Phuket to Doha, Doha to Birmingham. For the most part it was good. The evening food was good but the breakfasts were not, one was average the other was actually unpleasant to eat (stone cold liquid scrambled egg and sausage). One flight left the stand almost an hour late and then spent longer on the ground than normal, so it was over an hour late taking off; this is a worry when you have a connecting flight. Additional checks at the gate in Phuket was confusing; I was waved through then sent back then asked why I had come back as it was a random check then staff seemed to question why I was waiting for my wife who was having a random check. So good but not as good as expected.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 20 November 2019 via mobile

Have recently returned from a return Qsuite flight
From check in to collecting luggage, every aspect of service from this airline has been outstanding
On board seat/bed extremely comfortable, dine on demand is a bonus
The air hostesses are so welcoming and friendly and cater to all needs
Food was delicious with beautiful presentation
Huge tv screen
Will most definitely we booking again

Reviewed 20 November 2019

The best airline I have been on we have quite a few holiday's a year so we have experience of a lot of airlines. All the facilities on board are top notch and food is excellent, the crew are wonderful and nothing is too much trouble. Will certainly fly with Qatar Airlines again

Date of travel: September 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.