“Becoming a leading airline”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 25 December 2018

Unlike many other airlines who sees a passenger as just a body occupying a seat, I found Qatar Airways to be different. Somehow more caring and friendlier. Service much better than what I recently experienced on another well known Middle East airline. The cabin crew serious about their job and would attend to your problem immediately, following up afterwards. Food was good and the plane clean. I would recommend them without hesitation.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (33,038)

Reviewed 25 December 2018

The second flight of our trip was operated by a B787. This aircraft is less comfortable than the B777 and offers less leg space. Dinner was offered after take off and snack before landing.

Date of travel: November 2018
3  Thank Didi86be
Reviewed 25 December 2018

Flight came in too late but we left only Brussels with 20 minutes delay. After take off we received a breakfast and before landing a snack and muffin. During the flight the came several times with water & juices. Flight was not even half full so more than enough space.

Date of travel: November 2018
2  Thank Didi86be
Reviewed 25 December 2018

Flew this jet for the 1st time between LAX and London Heathrow. Seats were the most uncomfortable airline seats ever. They were not designed for typical people. The seats were so bad that my wife and I could anticipate the torture before we even took off. I am 6'1" and 195 lbs.; not huge, not small. The guy next to me was about the same, a little smaller. It still felt like we were sitting on top of one another for most of the trip, arms and elbows always touching and jostling for the extremely limited space. Knees jammed into the forward seat. Placing small children between every 2 adults would have solved that problem, but really ?

Reviewed 24 December 2018

The flight was completely ok, my only disappointment was that it was not up to Qatar's very high standards. The aircraft was clean but a bit old Boeing 777-300ER, not new A380 which I flew last year when we visited Australia. I was a bit disappointed over the service level too. I was sleeping a couple of hours, but during the time I was awake I did not see flight attendants go around with something to drink a single time - something they normally do even at shorter lights. My husband has a gold card at Qatar's program, and flight attendants normally pass him and ask if something is needed - but not on this flight. But the food was good and plenty, the flight was in time (which is most important). Even at Economy Qatar has more legroom than other carriers.

• Check-in and boarding
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.