“Amazing business class”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 24 December 2018

I flew from Chicago to Mumbai with a layover in Doha through Qatar airways and stayed in business class. I don't know that I can ever go back to coach when flying internationally again. The staff was extremely attentive, friendly, and helpful. The food was very good (for airline food), and the business class pods were extremely comfortable. The movie selection and screen was very good, and it made flying a pleasure.

The seats go pure horizontal in business class so that you can sleep easily and they gave you comfortable blankets and two pillows to use. The seats are padded reasonably well, so while not quite as comfy as a bed, they are still very comfortable overall.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (32,748)

Reviewed 24 December 2018 via mobile

Worst flight experience of my life and we’re not even off the ground. Check in gate was open 20 mins late for no apparent reason, staff spent the 20 mins talking.

Boarding was the worst possible experience I have ever had. Briefed people with absolutely no rhyme or reason. Was a completed nightmare.

Ground staff = rude.

Cabin staff = lovely.

Then, our flight was delayed 2 hours (with a 2 hour stop over, so GREAT!!!!! looking forward to missing my next flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) probs can look forward to a lost bag as well.

Delay was because they are incapable of scanning bags correctly and had to off load and reload checked baggage.

Paid for Al Maha service in Doha and I am sure I will regret that as well!

Was excited to try Qatar as everyone raves about it but ended up be a trip ruining flight!

The absolute WORST !!!!

1  Thank Rachel B
Reviewed 24 December 2018

Relaxed flight from Bangkok via Doha to Helsinki. First leg Airbus A-380 and second leg A-330. Two-hour stop in Doha. The terminal is new. Signs are good. The departure gate was easily found.
A-380 is a nice plane. Good legroom. The entertainment system is great.
A-330 is a problem. Underneath of some aisle seats is a metal box. The legroom behind is very narrow. Be carefull when choosing the seat.
Qatar offers good food and drinks are free. Service is good. Nice flights according to the schedule.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

A 1st class service all round. Nothing was too much trouble. Flight staff were attentive and courteous throughout the journey to Doha and then onward to Phuket. Would recommend highly.

Reviewed 23 December 2018

Every other major international airline I have traveled with has automatically credited my mileage points to my account without needing any reminders from me.

Not Qatar.

They refused to credit the points I earned on my undiscounted full fare Business Class round trip to the US on the pathetic excuse that I was reminding them of the missing miles beyond their 180 day claim period.

Date of travel: April 2018
    • Customer service
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.