“Nice experience.”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I recently flew with Qatar Airways in an intercontinental flight from Doha to Miami (more than 15 hours long flight!). The aircraft was an Airbus 350, therefore relatively new. Everything was perfectly working, clean and operative. In-flight entertainment was not bad, even if the choice of movies was not so wide (i.e.: the "I.C.E." entertainment service from Emirates is way better). ALL the flight attendant were available, nice and polite. The food is not the best ever seen but I cannot complain. I had a special meal and they called by name, which is a nice thing that makes you feel more under consideration. Restrooms are clean by the crew after every use.
I'd definitely fly with Qatar again (especially on new airplanes...).

1  Thank Alex d
Write a ReviewReviews (19,128)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time flying with Qatar Airways from Cornwall in the UK to Jakarta Indonesia. I had previously done the same trip via Emirates several times as they seemed to offer the best deal. On this occasion the better deal was with Qatar Airways and the whole experience was comparable to emirates. I was not disappointed with the service.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I flew Qatar between Ankara, Turkey and Nairobi, Kenya. Overall, the service was good and the aircraft were clean. The cabin crews were extremely friendly and welcoming, more so than on other airlines.

Our only complaint was on our return from Nairobi. We were scheduled to arrive at 11 PM and depart the next day at 3 PM, When we checked in, we asked for our bags to be checked only to Doha, so we could have a change of clothes, toiletries, etc., with us at our hotel. We were told Qatar Airways does not permit this. Our bags were booked through to Ankara and we were stuck in Doha without a comb or toothbrush!

If Qatar wants people to visit Doha on long layovers, Qatar Airways should accommodate passengers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of the best (if not the best) carrier we have flown with. From Adelaide to Doha we had an A350, which definitely makes your flight more pleasant. From Doha to Paris we had an A380 which is comfortable as well.

Staff is very polite and accommodating.

In the past we have used Malaysia Airlines, but we will never use them again, because their service has gone backwards considerably.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well organized, high standards airline. The staff are well trained and professional.
The economy seats are a bit small though