“5*-Service ”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We are occasional Business Class customers with Qatar Airways and we have to say that the service on board and in the lounge was always outstanding. I was fascinated how good the feeling for the customers mood by the flight crew was. Even if a customer arrived pretty angry about the bad boarding procedures the crew was able to cheer the people up.
We also enjoyed the quick immigration process in Doha.
Especially this time I experienced the excellent service when I lost my iPad in the airplane. I received a quick response to my inquiry by mail that my iPad was found. I could choose between a delivery worldwide to an airport or a pick up in Doha. I chose the pick up in Doha and the iPad was delivered personally to my seat in the lounge! Sitzen und Schlafmöglichkeit

Write a ReviewReviews (19,641)

Reviewed 21 January 2018

It was my 4th time in Thailand and the first one with Qatar Airways and it was the best experience up to now. Professional staff, comfortable seats, decent meals and very good entertainment system with recent movies in many languages.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 January 2018

I had the best experience with this airline with which I flew London-Doha-Bali (quite a long flight). The ladies at the check in were very helpful and kind making the start of the trip pleasant. The in-flight entertainment was excellent (a broad range of movies) as the aircraft was one of their newest. The food, drinks and attentive service made this long and tiring flight less "painful". would recommend it to everyone

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 January 2018

A380 from Melbourne to Doha in Business class. Very comfortable seat although when the seat is flattened to a bed your feet fit in to a taper at the end of the bed. I am 6' but slim so it made little difference to me but some larger people might have a little problem. I believe the new Q suits are a lot better. Service and food we delightful as was the little bar area aft. One issue to note - there was a screaming child in the seat adjacent to me which was pretty horrendous. I do not know why they allow young children to travel in Business Class. I select BC so as I can get a good night sleep and be ready for a full day where ever I arrive. With this child screaming and mean screaming on and off for the entire flight my sleep pattern was terrible. I was not happy. From Doha I connected to the LHR flight again in BC. Plane was old and seats were tiered. Service was pleasant but the comfort was hardly BC. Certainly better than BA or Qantas but not quite Emirates standard.

1  Thank Graham P
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

From check in to landing in Doha I can only say wow. The staff at JNB airport even tough they handling staff were helpful, friendly and professional. The flight was not full and I had 3 seats to myself in economy but even if it was full I feel there was much more room in economy then other airlines. The aircraft type was a Boeing 777/300. What I loved the most was the professionalism by the cabin crew. There were not a excess of announcements like on some airlines. The meal was good. The only criticism I do have is the movie selection for Western travelers are not as good as their competitors but then it’s not a Western airline. I will most certainly fly on them again. Hamad airport is world class too.