“Excellent service from beginning to end”
Review of Qatar Airways

Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was a bit of a roller coater airfare booking, as I booked before the Gulf crisis happened in June when Egypt stated that Qatar could not land in Egypt.
I decided to stick with Qatar as I had a very cheap fare and they promised to re route me free of charge.
I did check other flights as soon as the crisis happened and for some time after with other airlines and the cost of a flight was around $600 more than I had paid.
I made quite a few calls to Qatar as the crisis kept getting longer and longer, they were always very efficient and understanding.
As my dates came closer I decided to just take any rerouting that was available.
I ended up flying from Doha to Beirut and then on to Cairo, the trip over was very long but not their fault and anyway I survived.
I had better transit times on the way home, so I was pleased.
The service, aircraft and staff were all wonderful. I can see why they receive so many awards.
The food was the best airline food I have ever had.
I have no complaints about anything and they are now my preferred airline.
I will definitely use them again because even under horrible circumstances they really looked after me.

1  Thank Nefertari
Write a reviewReviews (30,895)

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We had a trip to Bangkok by Qatar airways. It was a very good trip with that airways. very comfort and nice.

Date of travel: November 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Boarding was an ease, the plane was in perfectly clean shape flight crew greeted with a smile and all the help in the world. Perfect flight about 6 hours. You have to try this airlines. Qatar Airlines doesn't say it but they do better to the point of excellence.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

everything to do with Qatar Airlines went perfectly, getting my boarding pass was the easiest ever. Boarding was a breeze, super seating, super leg room and cabin service well above anything expected. Culinary manu choices were perfect great selection. Seemed like a long flight, 12 hours, but everything was great.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Qatar have recently stated flying from Birmingham to Bali so this was a first for me. Seats were comfortBle with enough leg room. Food served on board was varied and tasty. Inflight entertainment was ok. Boarding was done by zones with the zones clearly marked in waiting room which made boarding easy. Flights arrived on time.