Reviewed 20 August 2017

An unexpected surprise. Flew on the new QSuite on only its second outing and it is on a completely different level from any other business class flight I have ever been on.

Service was beyond all expectations as was the food and comfort. People ask me what the best part of my holiday was and I am ashamed to say it but it was this flight a real highlight

1  Thank Richard H
Write a ReviewReviews (11,771)

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Very good experience, the staff is lovely, the seat confortables. I really appreciated to be able to check my emails/surf the net while in the air. Food on board was very good, luggage delivery was quick and the transfer in Doha easy.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

My reason for travel was a personal family tragedy and the staff of Qatar couldn't have been more helpful. They showed me the greatest care and service. Helping me and making sure I was OK . The cabin crew were exemplary. cannot praise them highly enough

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Last summer, me and my family were travel back to our home country (Malaysia) from Dallas for a summer vacation by Qatar Airways. The airline were great with a big leg room & seat comfort. The crew also provide excellent service in ensuring our safety & comfort. Since I travel with small children (2 & 4), sometimes air travel will be a rough experience for parents but not with Qatar Airways, they do have in-flight activities for kids as well as their entertainment for kids were first class. Will choose Qatar Airways again in our next trip. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

I used to fly in one of the most awarded airline but due to my duty station transfer I got the chance to fly using the Qatar Airways.
In the beginning I was hesitant to buy my ticket from QA but because of my excitement to board from a place I needed to cross border, I chose this airline.
When I was boarding, they gave us consideration for being late due to flight cancellation of my earlier connecting flight. On board the plane, the FA assisted me with my cabin luggage.
While seated I noticed that it has more leg room compared to the other airline I used to take.
At the frequent flyers lounge in DOHA, the Silver member can still take along one guest with the same itinerary.
Overall, I am very pleased with my flight experience which I initially thought would be less favorable.