“Cramped and overpriced”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Seats were very cramped.Food ordinary and not hot. Inflight movies didn't work. The price of tickets from Perth to anywhere especially in our own state of WA are digraceful.
The price of a ticket to Karratha is over $1000. When i did fly once in May this year. The planes only had the middle seats taken. So plane was half empty. If prices were better a lot more people would fly with you qantas

2  Thank Margaret D
Write a ReviewReviews (11,691)

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Recently travelled Melbourne Perth return. Flight was a little late but good seats and friendly service. The iPad entertainment was good. We steer away from Jetstar

1  Thank Lisa and Ken M
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Superb service and food. Staff were fantastic Plenty of space to move around
Access to plenty of toilets

Reviewed 14 December 2017

After breaking my ankle hiking in Tassie, I faced the daunting prospect of a 17+ hour long haul flight back home. The crew on this flight went above and beyond to help, including moving me up to a vacant seat in a class better than where I was so I would have more room and could be a little more comfortable. I did not ask or request any special favors or treatment; they were proactive and took care of me as soon as we were at cruising altitude. Throughout the flight, the steward made it a point to check in on me and assist me when I needed it. When it came time to leave, the entire crew helped me down the aisle and then down the stairs, where another Qantas employee was waiting to take me to my connecting flight. I will never forget how amazing that crew was and will be a Qantas customer for life because of all they did to help me.

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Worst , most arrogant and high handed cabin crew I ever came across. Flight QF 001 a Airbus 380 was exciting to board but the 8 hours were very poorly attended. Every single staff flouts the principle of hospitality with disdain and arrogance. Sorry to say and sad too these guys were more reluctant with the Asians , that ethnic issue persists in them. 8 hours flight had only a break fast and food at night was only one chicken wrap. Stylishly served a menu card was least bothered to serve a drink. When asked just one and they were off. Asked for a repeat they refused as if we were onboard on free tickets. All men crews and one lady , specially the young men were so high handed, no courtesy to wish back as plates were handed to them during cleaning, we wished yet they fail to reply, walks at lightining speed so that none can ask anyone, drinks nt repeated, food at night was one chicken parcel, what a horrific experience ......nyway things paccify nd improve when we see smiling faces of the crew, here they were so high handed and arrogant that made things so poor.....I don't know whether this review would make the authorities of qantas view the footage of their employees on board , wl make them answerable, their approach specially to the Asians travelling, or will go to vain. Those who give them 5 stars haven't travelled in different airlines so feels them good, I dislike airindia bt nw boarding Qantas in feeling AirIndia is miles ahead of these arrogant people. Lufthansa , Emirates make life so good. Qantas sucked. They still I mean the male stewards play with skin colours and its a shame and thus I despise them and write this review.

1  Thank saikatmanjira