“Flying Kangaroo excels”
Review of Qantas

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Our flight from Sydney to Tokyo with Qantas was flawless from the time we entered the terminal to our arrival in Tokyo.
Glided through customs into the Qantas lounge, seamlessly boarded our flight, where the staff were attentive and professional. A great night's sleep in our comfortable beds to awake to coffee and a perfect landing in Tokyo. Wonderful!

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (7,874)

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Once again great flight staff . Food opinion didn't change , still not too thrilled about the Neil Perry menu . Flight left and arrived on time . Qantas very good at destroying luggage and a hopeless system with little or no satisfaction at addressing the situation . Another of Management's cost cutting measures I presume .All in all not as happy with our national carrier as we used to be . Without the hardworking flight staff Qantas really would be just another airline .

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Check in was easy with helpful staff . The flightcrew were very helpful and happy to do anything they could for you . I am afraid the Neil Perry menu was not to either mine or my husband's liking . The seats are comfortable but annoyingly the partition does not slide down making a couple feel like solo flyers . All I all a pleasant experience with the flight staff the highlight of this flight .

Reviewed 20 September 2017

I've flown Qantas predominantly (but not exclusively) since 2002 and I'd have to say over recent years when I have done a lot more international travel the service has improved year on year. The cabin crew are genuinely friendly, which they weren't, they are happy to serve you, which they were't, they know and remember your name too. I know I've been flying at the pointy end but it's nice that they make the effort.

I find the business class layout and amenities a lot better than say BA where you are head to toe with another passenger - great if it's your wife but not so great if it's some other business traveller.

I'm a little disappointed to hear that they wont be going to London via Dubai soon but I'm sure Singapore will be just as good. Not sure I believe that.

Last trip I ordered my meals online before travelling and without a word of a lie they were the two best airline meals I have ever had in all me years of travelling.

Anyway if your thinking of flying Qantas business class i'd recommend you give it a go.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

In order to reach Mongolia, I flied from Sydney to Hong Kong by Qantas and Hong Kong to Ulaanbaatar via MIAT.
I had wonderful flight experience. I have been flying over Airchina many years, OMG Qantas economy class was luxury. Great onboard service, flight entertainment was amazing. Meal was tasty & healthy.
Seat was comfortable and enough space for the leg. Flight attendants won't make you bored for long distance flight because they will give you a something in every hour which I liked it. Such as Ice cream, Lindt chocolate, plenty of small bottled sparkling wines. I am looking forward to experience another Qantas flight in the future. I love you Qantas. Luckily, I paid reasonable price for this wonderful flight.