“Lost item is your responsibility”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

機内で購入した免税品をコンパートメントに忘れてしまった。
帰宅途中で気づいたものの、日本着は20:00過ぎだったため成田のオフィスは既に終業で翌朝再度かけ直すようメッセージが流れるのみ。
東京オフィスにかけても同様。
翌朝かけ直すものの忘れ物は無かった、との事。
他の航空会社、欧米系や日系で他国着ならあきらめもつくが、PALは日本着のフライトでも、Cクラス搭乗でも忘れ物は出てこない。

I left my souvenir in overhead compartment, I found that after back to home, and call airline company immediately,
That day, my flight was arrived at 20:00, NRT , Japan; local office was already closed and said, call again at next morning.
If you have lost or left any item, souvenir or else, you must forget it completely, even though you were C class or your flight is arrived at Japan.
I had been forgotten it for long time; Lost item is my responsibility, thanks P*L.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank master36y
Write a ReviewReviews (3,011)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice airplane but the ticket prices is overpriced for an hour ride only. You can get cheaper fare by boat but takes longer 24hrs I think but if you like adventure then try it!!

1  Thank rustygen
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a bumby flight and its not fair for me as one of the passenger.plus the food isnt good at all. But the flight attendants are nice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a big surprise for us; flying from Manila- Bangkok with a new Plane ang a complementary WIFI onboard what else we can ask for? The food is so delicious and the Cabin Crew are so friendly. Keep it up PAL. Unfortunately there is no flight Germany to Manila

1  Thank lenor1970
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Flying to Manila the plane was not cleaned properly. The seat pockets of all 3 seats that we had were filled with half drunk cups of coffee and other rubbish! Disgraceful. Tea and Coffee served with warm water and a bun. Why they even bother I do not know!

On our return flight, the same again! No ice, no cold water and no milk for tea or coffee. I brought my own milk this time, and had tea...well if you could call it that! 1 teabag for a whole jug of tea? Dishwater would have been better!
The bun they gave me was 3 days past expiry date 'apparently an error on behalf of their supplier!' When I opened the packet, the bun was sopping wet and when I squeezed it, water squished out!! DISGUSTING!

I then spoke to the captain and asked why there is nothing cold, and found out that on all their domestic aircraft there are no refridgeration units in the galley!!! WHAT? They spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a plane but order it without a fridge to keep drinks or ice cold to keep passengers happy just to save a few thousand pesos? REALLY? ... and this is your NATIONAL CARRIER?

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank CruisingSA