“National Carrier? I would not advertise that fact!”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Flying to Manila the plane was not cleaned properly. The seat pockets of all 3 seats that we had were filled with half drunk cups of coffee and other rubbish! Disgraceful. Tea and Coffee served with warm water and a bun. Why they even bother I do not know!

On our return flight, the same again! No ice, no cold water and no milk for tea or coffee. I brought my own milk this time, and had tea...well if you could call it that! 1 teabag for a whole jug of tea? Dishwater would have been better!
The bun they gave me was 3 days past expiry date 'apparently an error on behalf of their supplier!' When I opened the packet, the bun was sopping wet and when I squeezed it, water squished out!! DISGUSTING!

I then spoke to the captain and asked why there is nothing cold, and found out that on all their domestic aircraft there are no refridgeration units in the galley!!! WHAT? They spend hundreds of millions of dollars on a plane but order it without a fridge to keep drinks or ice cold to keep passengers happy just to save a few thousand pesos? REALLY? ... and this is your NATIONAL CARRIER?

1  Thank CruisingSA
Write a ReviewReviews (3,010)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As real drop in standards after a previous flight from Brisbane to Manila!
Seats were scruffy, plane was without entertainment, aircraft less than half full, (no-one appeared to be in business class, and better seats were being touted for sale on board....not a courteous business proposition!

1  Thank redfred45
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great flight, lived up to 4 star rating on entry....Paid more for extra legroom , but worth it. Meals better than typical, generous drink choice.

1  Thank redfred45
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Due to late incoming of the airplane our flight pr508 is now delayed from 1430 to 1500hrs..

Pal is always like this everytime i flight fron sg to manila...grrr!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They smashed my guitar and refuse to respond my emails regarding the situation. At the airport, they told me to go to a place to have checked out. The guy there was shocked they sent me there- their service was for ripped bags. They have since ignored my multiple attempts to contact them. Avoid this scumbags like the plague.

2  Thank Navigator816995