“PAL FLIGHTS alwayys delayed again and again...sept 2018 review”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Due to late incoming of the airplane our flight pr508 is now delayed from 1430 to 1500hrs..

Pal is always like this everytime i flight fron sg to manila...grrr!

Date of travel: September 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (3,151)

Reviewed 20 September 2018

They smashed my guitar and refuse to respond my emails regarding the situation. At the airport, they told me to go to a place to have checked out. The guy there was shocked they sent me there- their service was for ripped bags. They have since ignored my multiple attempts to contact them. Avoid this scumbags like the plague.

2  Thank Navigator816995
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I have flown several times with PAL and the in-flight service is always good, with friendly staff/flight attendants and nice snacks. The first time I flew from London to Manila it was with PAL, non-stop - and its still the best flight I've ever experienced; I'm sorry they stopped doing it. The only problem today, is time-keeping, most flights are late.

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Davidyum
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Had great early Flight from Cebu to Iloilo. With snack and drink. The Crew are very accomodating. Had a smooth Take off and Landing. With no delayed. And got a promo ticket which i save for having a 60 kl check in baggage with us.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
1  Thank remly_ml
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Very accommodating and great service. We had forgotten to request certain type of food but we let let them know during the flight and accommodations were made. As other international flights, they do provide lots of yummy food as well as toothbrush, toothpaste, pair of socks and eye mask.

1  Thank Ghazia H