“Zero Respect for Property, Zero Customer Service.”
Review of Philippine Airlines (PAL)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They smashed my guitar and refuse to respond my emails regarding the situation. At the airport, they told me to go to a place to have checked out. The guy there was shocked they sent me there- their service was for ripped bags. They have since ignored my multiple attempts to contact them. Avoid this scumbags like the plague.

2  Thank Navigator816995
Write a ReviewReviews (3,013)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have flown several times with PAL and the in-flight service is always good, with friendly staff/flight attendants and nice snacks. The first time I flew from London to Manila it was with PAL, non-stop - and its still the best flight I've ever experienced; I'm sorry they stopped doing it. The only problem today, is time-keeping, most flights are late.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Davidyum
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had great early Flight from Cebu to Iloilo. With snack and drink. The Crew are very accomodating. Had a smooth Take off and Landing. With no delayed. And got a promo ticket which i save for having a 60 kl check in baggage with us.

1  Thank remly_ml
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very accommodating and great service. We had forgotten to request certain type of food but we let let them know during the flight and accommodations were made. As other international flights, they do provide lots of yummy food as well as toothbrush, toothpaste, pair of socks and eye mask.

1  Thank Ghazia H
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Guam to Hawaii on United does not serve meals and must be purchased separately. PAL's Manila-Honolulu flight serves dinner, mid-flight snack and breakfast all included. The flight from Guam to Manila (UA) and Manila to Hawaii (PAL) was cheaper than the direct Guam to Hawaii fare on United.

• Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
1  Thank Greg B