“Good service, good food”
Review of Oman Air

Reviewed 18 January 2020

Good service though ground service at Bangkok airport was slow. Muscat airport was good for transit. I was traveling to Cairo. Good food, good staffs.

Date of travel: December 2019
    • Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (4,597)

Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

Multiple aspects of the flight were very straight forward however it happens to me twice at the Muscat airport while doing the boarding check in that agent will put me and my family aside for over half an hour just because they don’t understand what a passport extension is. Once you get to the airplane of course there is no more space for your carry on as well as it doesn’t make too much sense you were allowed to check in in the first place to the then be holded that way for too long.

2  Thank quinjonl
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

I've never flown with Oman air before so it was my first time. I found the cabin crew to be really friendly and accommodating. The space between the seats was roomier than other airlines and the food wasn't too bad. Overall the flights I took were pretty good even though they were so loooong. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 16 January 2020

Due to a technical issue our flight was delayed. They let us board the aircraft at 2am. After 1h we had to deboard and go back to the lounge. Nobody could tell us when we would leave, so I had to stay up all night. Finally they cancelled another flight and took that aircraft to fly to Frankfort, a delay of 8h. I understand that you can have technical issues but the total lack of communication, the absence of professional staff and the very poor organisation of the operations makes me conclude that it's better to avoid OMAN AIR.

• Food and Beverage
    • Check-in and boarding
2  Thank herwigc
Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed the trip on Oman Air, the plane looked brand new, the hosts graciously treated, the entertainment programs were good with very modern movies , the new Muscat Airport is very wonderful and full of services and attractive decorations. We enjoyed transit time at the airport.

1  Thank AhmedR4667
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.