“They saved us at the last minute!”
Review of Norwegian

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the day of our trip, Aer Lingus cancelled our flight and offered no help to re-book. A friend suggested Norwegian out of Stewart NY. I went online and was able to book a flight for that day and return on our scheduled day. Obviously we paid more to book the same day but we were in a pinch. No complaints about the service and the flight got out on time. If they fly to where we want to go in the future, we will book with Norwegian.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,295)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time flying Norwegian. I had read a few customer complaints in travel writings but we could fly "Premium" for less than $900 one way so it was worth a try. It is a low-cost airline but Norwegians are very civilized people, right? It was all about having the extra room. These seats are quite wide with at least twelve more inches of pitch over the economy seats. This is not business class or first class but it is the forward cabin with very advanced comfort. We felt it was a good value and would make the same choice again. The cabin service was very good. The 787 Dreamliner was very up-to-date. The entertainment selections were more limited than I would have liked so I did not watch a movie.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice new airplanes, nice staff and on time. And there is free Wi-Fi on board. All in all a pleasant flight.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I picked this airport and company for the price. You couldn't beat the deal. Flight was an hour late taking off but we still landed at designated time. Seats were not the most comfortable but we still able to sleep. All in all good flight and would fly them again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Can I give no stars??? Was booked for business class and was booted to economy on this international flight. Things began ominously as boarding was 30 minutes late with angry people queued up like cattle. As if that wasn’t bad enough, had to fly on an old airplane from a different airline (Waco I believe??). Not all of the seats reclined (including mine), entertainment units didn’t work, it was HOT and I’m not sure what they fed me but it made me physically ill. I’ve never gotten sick on an airplane before but was violently so that night. This was truly one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had in my entire life. I felt like I was being robbed and tortured the entire time. Supposedly will be reimbursed for the cost difference for the tickets. From what I understand, people who had this same thing happen to them have been waiting for over a year for their reimbursement. 100% cost returned for the tickets and a public admittance that this business is basically a scam run by incompetent, greedy “people” is the only reimbursement that seems acceptable in my mind. Save yourself the headache and book your flight elsewhere.

4  Thank Karen M