“Worst customer service ”
Review of Nok Air

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Avoid this airline. They are unfriendly and only want your money. they just mock you at customer service desk if they can't help you then they suddenly dont understand English. Gave us snide wave as we left. Totally unprofessional. They just lost customers.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
6  Thank Newlywed1004

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

It wasn't the first time flying with Nok Air. From previous trips, I perceived that its airplanes were old and not comfortable. It wasn't my favorite budget airline. However, after this trip, I must say that now Nok Air becomes my choice for next domestic flight. New aircraft gave me new experience. It felt safe. Modern and more comfortable.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I was expecting a Ryanair type experiance on booking and this was what we got. It was an efficient, low cost experience, on an old Boeing. We got hit for extra baggage charges at airport but I did expect that. Like a previous reviewer I did try to buy extra weight online but i couldn't log on so do get it at time of booking, my mistake. We did get premium seats for extra leg room for tall husband - priority boarding, water and coffee was free with this. Check in was fast, it left on time and arrived on time, baggage out fast so ticked all the key points. Book elsewhere if you want anything more than this.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We traveled with Nok Air for Bangkok-Phuket-Bangkok trip. No time departure & arrival. They have different aircraft with different designs, looks fresh.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Me and 3 of my friends decided to book ticket with Nokair from Bangkok to Phuket. But the system printed Bangkok-Chang mai tickets at the end. We were astonished. We tried to contact their customer service through phone and email. NO RESPONSE. Finally we arrived to Bangkok Airport and approached Nok Air office asking to change our tickets to Phuket as this is their system error. They were aware of the system fault very well, the manager asked us to provide the screenshot of our booking where we put Phuket not Chang mai. Who the heck takes screenshot during internal booking
steps? As a results we lost 90$ each. Very frustrated about my experience with Nok Air.

6  Thank Ruzanc