“Comfortable Economy Trip”
Review of Middle East Airlines

Reviewed 10 December 2019

This 4-hour trip was very comfortable from London to Beirut. I was pleasantly surprised by the comfort of the seat and the entertainment choices (movies, etc). Service was a bit hit and miss in this class but maybe that's because the flight was FULL; don't really know. For short trips, I would certainly fly MEA in Y again without any hesitation.

Date of travel: December 2019
1  Thank NajiE_12
Write a reviewReviews (806)

Reviewed 10 December 2019

Perfect Flight, nice seating, good food, friendly stuff, very clean atmosphere, perfect landing & take off

Date of travel: July 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

In this competitive market where we have airlines luring travellers with deals and service Mea I think has no clue of world competition.
Unprofessional, unfriendly staff at check in in Beirut and on board.
However,I highly recommend the manager on duty in Accra and all his colleagues they are super.
Unfortunately, they are the only airline offering direct flight to Accra .They don't even know what customer service is .
The check in desk in Beirut insisted that I was on a window seat as I checked in 3 hours before my flight.I was well within my weight allowance so did not even get the staff edgy
On board I discovered I was in the middle..This is just one of the points. They don't assist on board nor do they smile .Why are we paying all this money even on economy I think CUSTOMER IS KING !
I hope one day this airline will fine tune their staff and teach them a bit about how to handle their guests on board as airline industry is all about CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF YOU ARE NOT UP FOR IT PLS DO NOT OPT TO BE CABIN AND GROUND STAFF.........

Date of travel: December 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

The staff were friendly and provided excellent service. Outbound I had the salmon which was good, return flight had the chicken with chickpeas which was good but a bit dry. The portions looked small but were surprisingly filling. The only issue I had was legroom, I am not very tall just 5ft 11 and me knees were pressed against the seat in front this caused my legs to ache on the first day on holiday which was not pleasant and again the same pains on the return journey.

Date of travel: November 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2019

Best pilots excellent. Very nice crews helpful and always disposable. The meal is pretty good varied.

Date of travel: October 2019
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.