“Pleasant flight in Economy Class”
Review of Middle East Airlines

Reviewed 22 October 2019

I flew return from London to/from Beirut. Very pleasant flights. I've never used MEA before, and I was a little surprised. Seat was fine (I had an aisle seat) and the meal was grand, with plenty of free drinks (I had a couple of very large glasses of red wine). Crew were friendly and helpful. All in all I was very pleased.

• Check-in and boarding
Write a reviewReviews (805)

Reviewed 22 October 2019

A320 service, the plane was clean but a bit old, seat comfort not bad with enough legroom. Average services and food quality. Departure and arrival on time, with excellent duration since they use Syrian airspace making the route much shorter.

Reviewed 18 October 2019 via mobile

Very nicely impressed from MEA planes: they were both (was a return flight) new, clean and pleasant. I cannot comment on the service (the flight was only 30 minutes so we got a juice before even leaving the tarmac!) but the staff was polite and efficient. Decent legroom too. Good!

Reviewed 6 October 2019

Not my first time with Middle East Airlines, but it has been a while since my last flight with them. I really had forgotten how professional and generous they are, which we're missing in other same cost airlines. For a 3 hours flight, they offered a whole rich healthy meal with drinks, fruits, dessert, extra bread, etc. Plus I enjoyed my lunch while watching a movie on a front seat screen where you have all kind of entertainment. I'm really glad I flew with MEA and will be doing it more often.

Date of travel: August 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2019

I flew from Beirut late afternoon. The check-in staff were helpful with an awkward piece of luggage so I was going to rate 5/5, but the flight arrived 40 minutes late so I missed my coach connection, and quite a few people's luggage didn't arrive (including one of my pieces). I suspect neither of these problems was the airline's fault, but... Luggage turned up at home 2 days later, so no problem. On the aircraft the crew did their jobs without any hassle. The food was ok. The film was ok. I would fly with them again.

Date of travel: September 2019
1  Thank dougradford2003
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.