“Excellent service personel and comfortable seating”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Plenty of leg room, ample seat width =comfortable seating 2 + 4 + 2 on this Airbus 340-600. The only disadvantage was that the five available toilets were one flight of stairs below and the queue was on the stairs.

1  Thank Linda E
Write a ReviewReviews (27,830)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This was poor service flight. Was excited to fly Airbus 350-900 on long haul route and what a let down it was.

- Food - poor
- Cleanliness of bathrooms - poor
- seat comfort and leg space - Extremely poor. Felt comparable to Ryan Air. I am a 6ft (185cm) talk man. Knees where wedged against the seat on front of me. The recline had the person of me laying on my lap. This plane should be plane should be taken out of service and seats redesigned.
- Value - poor. More expensive than other carriers. We choose in order to fly with Lufthansa as a trial. Never again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The boarding was chaotic at SFO with mob boarding. The economy seats were uncomfortable. The flight attendants were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Surprisingly, the Bangalore boarding was more organized than than San Francisco. There were 2 economy boarding groups depending on your seat location. Flight attendants were friendly and helpful. The hot pocket snack was awful. The foot room on the 747-8 is really bad. After putting my laptop bag under the seat, there is minimal foot room. Also, the touch screens on the 747-8 are very insensitive and do not recognize touches.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I travelled to São Paulo with Lufthansa in December. The plane was old. The equipment and screens were also old. I couldn’t plug my beats into the seat as it would only take the 2 pin earphones which were also terrible.

As soon as the plane was airborne I needed to take tablets for back pain urgently, so I went up to flight attendant and asked her for water who told me to take a seat and I would get water when the service commenced. I explained I needed to take it urgently as I was in pain. Only for I kicked up a fuss I wouldn’t have got the water and would have been left in pain. She only gave me one cup to take two soluble tablets which wasn’t good enough.

Flight was early though which was good. The food as airplane food goes was okay.

Date of travel: December 2018