“Great customer service.”
Review of Lufthansa

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Flight was on time, service and food were excellent. Alcoholic beverages (wine and liquor) were free and offered several times during our 9 hour flight.
On our return flight from Amsterdam the Netherlands to JFK, NYC are flight from Amsterdam to Frankfort was held up and we missed our connecting flight. Lufthansa could not have been more helpful! They allowed my friend and I to make calls to let our families know we would not be home that day but would arrive the next day. Called the limo company that was to pick us up at JFK to change our pick up time and date. Gave us a room at an excellent hotel with dinner and breakfast and free shuttle to and from the hotel to the airport.
Flight attendants speak several languages and all speak English. All announcements are made first, in what I assume is German (Lufthansa is a German Airline) then English. Would definitely choose Lufthansa for any European travel in the future. There a 10 in my book.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (15,256)

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I purchased extra legroom on this flight . The seat was so small that when the gentleman in front of me leaned back , I could not eat from my tray . The entertainment system is good with an option to download ejournals . The flight attendants were not very helpful and even forgot to serve food to my row . They did not pass through the cabin except when required for meals . The cabin was not clean as they were not picking up garbage . It was a long flight !!!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Even on the economy flight, we felt the seats were spacious compared to airlines in the U.S.A. We had a round trip ticket and had good meals and great service both ways. The only problem was connecting at the Frankfort airport as the passport control was very inefficient. Other than that we would certainly fly Lufthansa again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We always book Lufthansa airline every time we travel to Europe and beyond. The service is great and it is always on time. Lufthansa have flights every where in the world in every continent.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

At the beginning of the flight, a middle age male flight attendant came through our business class cabin and start shaking and welcoming passengers. The problem was that he welcomed the passenger next to me, who is German, then looked me over and walked away. I then noticed that he did the same thing to other non-German passengers. I thought that was extremely rude of that one flight attendant.

BUT, the same exact thing occurred immediately prior to landing with my flight attendant who was very pleasant to everyone the entire flight. She also, individually, thanked the German passengers and skipped over all others.

I wonder if this is a Lufthansa policy to thank ONLY the German passengers?

1  Thank Kent J