“Delays, ice flakes dropping from airconditioning while in flight”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Disappointed by this airline. Had delays on both legs of trip, which caused us to have to take a taxi from Charles de Gaulles airport to the centre of Paris after midnight seeing as there were no more RER trains running by the time we got there due to the unexplained delays flying out from Warsaw. Was also perturbed by the fact that for the first 30 minutes of the return flight from Warsaw tiny icy flakes popped out from somewhere above me in the plane to fall on my bare skin or trousers. Took me a while to work out what the freezing tingling was as they only fell once every few minutes, but there was clearly a problem of some sort with the airconditioning or defrosting system? Finally, the flight attendants - though friendly - didn't speak up when people got up and moved along aisle during landing on the runway, or when the fasten seatbelts sign was on during turbulence. Their attitude towards safety did make me wonder and I'm not a nervous flyer!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (3,132)

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Terrible attitude to passengers of an air hostess Ms Grabovska in general and to me in particular. She was very rude and does not really care about passengers needs.
Miscommunication With colleagues and not welcoming.
I have got a permission from Ms GRabovska colleague (another flight attendant) to change my seat 4C to 3C since the entire row was vacant. After 5 min I have changed my seat Grabowska appeared and demanded at loud voice to Return back and said that the one who allowed to change my seat is Young and does not know the rules. No apologize to me but almost shouting in front of other passengers which made me nervous and the rest of the flight was very uncomfortable. She also shouted to her colleague that she allowed to change the seat. In short it was a terrible experience!

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

There are pilots, and there are PILOTS. The latest flight my family took on Lot airlines was by far the best flight I’ve ever been on. The pilot seemelessly took the plane on a 9 hr journey. There was no turbulence, the landing was flawless and the flight was on time. The flight attendants were pleasant and helpful. I would definitely recommend this airline.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

very unreliable company. the flight from Poznan was in delay we couldn't got the flight from Warsow to Sofia. so they offered us to travel more than 24 hours from Poznan to Sofia.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Late and hot!!! We traveled with LOT on July 3 from Warsaw to Chicago. Our plane left an hour and a half late with no explanation why. The plane was there the crew was there because they were calling passengers up to the counter. This was the longest it took to board a plane our entire trip. Once on the the plane which appeared to be newer it was very hot. I am usually cold on a plane and come prepared with a sweater but I had stripped down to my tank top. Blanket and pillow long forgotten to avoid any further stuffiness. It had no personal air flow control. After asking a flight attendant about the air I requested to at least have some water. She returned 30 min later. It would have been nice to take a nap on this 9 hour flight but that was impossible due to the heat. Needless to say when we finally arrived in Chicago we had 30 min until our connecting departed and we missed it. LOT took another hour to get hotel accommodations for the night. We travel home the next which caused me to only be able to work a half day and cancel appointments with my patients. I will not be traveling LOT again because of their lack of communication and lateness.