“Like a baby sleep”
Review of LOT Polish Airlines

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I was flying to Vienna and back by LOT. This was my third trip with LOT and I really like the service and the comfort of the plane. Never has been worries. Also they take your handluggage to put under the plane so no worries about the size of that. I slept like a baby to Vienna and back :)

1  Thank SteinbergSigne
Write a ReviewReviews (2,890)

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Flight to Budapest the crew was amazing & service was great. They came through often with water and trash pick up. On way back, not so much. Sat in the last seat and the crew basically hung out in the galley the entire trip. Continuous line of people were walking back and getting their own water. When exiting the plane I couldn't believe all the trash on the floor. Meals both ways were fantastic.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 11 July 2018

I had delays from 2 to more than 3 hours on several flights in the past 4 months. Details provided by the company were vague, when offered, though sometimes you could not find easily personnel to explain what is happening

1  Thank Dan Pavel D
Reviewed 11 July 2018

You will flight on boeing 787 dreamliner.
Always flight attendants are kind .
I really enjoy when they served cherry vodka.
if you like cheese then you can enjoy that after main meal also.

The only drawback is that Warsaw's lounge is small.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I did not actually fly. They cancelled my flight. The people at check in did not help me to get to Poland. I actually ended up buying an entirely new ticket on my own. I will see if they give me a reimbursement. But do yourself a favor do not book with them. My friend told me years ago to never book LOT but I thought - how bad could it be. That bad. Actually that bad. Don't do it. The Check in people at EWR refused to help. They said they will get fired if they do as somehow I got rebooked for a different day (without my knowledge). They are literally the worst Airline I have encountered in my entire life. I got a reimbursement for the cancelled flight. I am still out 800 dollars as I had to book a new ticket with Aeroflot from JFK (car fare 80$) and then fly via Moscow 20 hours vs. 9 hours. If you can - avoid this airline. They will not even pretend to care about you or if you get to your destination or not. Hard to believe but true. They are the worst and should be shut down. It is a disgrace that a business like that exists in the EU where there are rules and regulations. Someone needs to file a class action lawsuit against them. Do not fly LOT.

3  Thank Petra K