“Awesome Airline”
Review of Korean Air

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time flying with Korean Air. I found their service and food were awesome! The staff was attentive and very polite. The seating was comfortable and overall it was a really great flight!

1  Thank caldwk00
Write a ReviewReviews (3,580)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This flight was cheaper than the National Japanese carriers or even the American ones but it was an extremely long day. My flight over was fine arriving just after I left (even though it was via Korea) due to the crazy time difference. Food and seat comfort were fine but the movies lacked a little spark. Enough to keep me interested but only just. A lot of third rate movies as fillers.
Returning to Japan we had to check out from our AirBnB around ten and my friends were leaving so I thought I would just go out to the airport and cruises. Big mistake.Korean Air's flight didn't leave until 11.30pm and there was nowhere to check in until three hours before the flight. There was also only a small Starbucks and that was it for food and entertainment. After 8 hours my desk opened and I went through. On top of the long wait an 11 hour flight to Korea / a five hour lay over in Seoul and 2½ hours back to Tokyo. So all in all I was awake for 40 hours. None of this is the airline's fault of course but I think the 11.30 flight is their only one so find another place to leave luggage and spend another day on the strip! Overall a good flight but certainly an endurance test.

1  Thank AndyK61
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Much better than expected. Very happy with airline, flights were on time, service was good. meals were very good and baggage allowance included.

1  Thank timeout32
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last minute flight for work. Very attentive and kind Flight staff. Good food. Only complaint would be limited videos. One of the nicest and polite services which is nice because my flights were long international; 13 - 15 hours. When I needed to get my ticket even the ticket desk was polite

1  Thank wendysZ6122XL
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am a Gold member for VN airline, but got stuck in middle seat between two non-member flyers :(. Also Golden Lotus mileage from VN air does not have the same support as Skyteam overall, its less.