“KLM and Flight Network the worse combination.”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 1 June 2022

KLM and Flight Network has been trying to reap us their customers. I am writing this here and every blog post for everyone to stay away from them,. They are fraud and scammers. KLM even acted worse by telling me even if the ticket was in their name, they couldn't resolve the issue - for the fact I chose your airline instead of the brand I was used to?? I couldn't believe my ears. She shut me off. Flight Network on the other hand transferred me to 25 people under 1hr.30mins and still they would not resolve it. They asked me to go back to KLM who was on the call with my partner telling her to go back to Flight Network.

I feel so bad for trying to change from QATAR to KLM. I feel bad. my dear QATAR, this would not happen anymore. You even gave me a first class return ticket when I was initially on Economy and booked a room for me in your country. These scammers will not see my money anymore. Bunch of Thieves!

Date of travel: May 2022
Write a reviewReviews (32,124)

Reviewed 31 May 2022

So I had my flight from Humberside airport to Bremen with a connection in Amsterdam. First of all the flight was delayed from Humberside so I couldn’t even get that connection and then I’ve got a message that the connection flight has been cancelled. I thought there is an other flight from 20:30 so I should be able to get on that one…..well that has been cancelled as well so they automatically booked me in for the following morning to Munich and then to Bremen. So I rang my manager as I supposed to start working from the 31 st of may and he offered to drive 3 hours to amsterdam airport to pick me up I just have to get my 2 suitcases. Well they first refused to give my suitcases back saying that it’s an emergency situation and saying it doesn’t matter what kind of emergency situation this is. I had to give some details so when they put all my suitcases on that flight the following morning then they will deliver it for me in my hotel.
Well turns out my suitcases are still in Amsterdam and they don’t even know where they are.
I have all my working clothes and personal cloths as well so I’m here for a 6 weeks work without a fresh pair os socks or anything. Don’t even talk about my working clothes which worth about £500 if not more.
Obviously cannot manage to get a refund for the cancelled flight and who knows when I’m gonna get my suitcases. They said in a whatsapp chat ( cause obviously there is no chance you can get in touch with them trough a phone call) I should by some new clothes and toiletries and they well refund that amount for me but is not guaranteed that they will refund the whole amount.
Absolute joke this company is.
Gonna take it to court.

Reviewed 30 May 2022

I was flying from Lisbon to Bremen today with connection in Amsterdam. And Amsterdam- Bremen flight got cancelled. The next possible flight tomorrow morning is overbooked and I got put on the waiting list.
However due to their website if this happens i have to receive free accomodation, meals and transfer to accomodation and back to airport, none of this was offered. Instead was given piece of paper that says that i may be reimbursed for those expenses. That is not at all what KLM website claims I am supposed to get. And while it is stated here the reasonable price of hotel around 120 euros, i would like to ask when was the last time they checked prices of hotels in Amsterdam?
Also being stuck late at night in unknown city, not knowing safe areas or way of transportation and with crazy prices of hotels starting at 200, this is to say the least very bad experience

Reviewed 30 May 2022

Because of a delayed transfer we mist our flight. Had to book a hotel because this was advised by one of there staff. She promist we will get all the money refunded. Now 5 months later we get the respons we that we Will never get our money back because there was no registation of a delay in there system!! This is onbelieveble! Please reed the picture i posted. 1 missed out on one Day of work and 400 euro's where spend for the hotel..

Date of travel: January 2022
Reviewed 29 May 2022

My flight Brussels > Amsterdam was cancelled and replaced by another one, so I had to wait 6 hours in Amsterdam. Then, I’m going to the queue for boarding, and the company Transavia (KLM Partners) says I have no place reserved. I had made my réservation on February 8th. Transavia charged me 246€ and 227€ for a flight I had paid 4 months ago!!!! And KLM doesn’t treat my request, so maybe I’m gonna have the same problem for my flight back!!! I felt humiliated, lost, and really really angry that the team of KLM Amsterdam’s airport didn’t find a solution. It’s a shame and the Last time I’m taking a flight with this company.

Date of travel: May 2022
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.