“Smooth Flight !”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Good flight transatlantic over Groenland and Canada to Calgary. The service on board was excellent, very attentionate stewards (Men & Woman) were most helpful in all respects and made us enjoy the trip. No Wifi on board as announced.... technical problems they said, just for you to know this is not a standard yet.... !

Date of travel: August 2019
1  Thank Anthony D
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, social media agent at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2019

We're glad that you had a great experience flying with us, Anthony. The professionalism and friendly approach of our cabin crew is what they have come to be known for. We hope to travel more with you in the future and serve you in the best way we can!

Write a reviewReviews (31,974)

Reviewed 4 September 2019

KLM is our go-to airline. The service, amenities, and food are great. It is the best for long-haul flights, and my kids love the movies and games available. It's one of the airlines that has not gone down in quality over the years. The one downside is the price to pick your seat assignments, but if you don't mind where you sit, they don't charge extra.

Date of travel: July 2019
1  Thank SC2819
KLM_Royal_Dutch1, social media agent at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2019

We're delighted to read that we were able to meet your expectations on board, Sarah. We hope to see you soon on board.

Reviewed 3 September 2019

updates on Txt, KLM app and email during wait for delayed flight due to ground crew strike. On the negative side, I had ordered a watch when I booked the flight, to be delivered to me on the flight. However, when it turned out one of the hops were with KLM Cityhopper (subsidiary of KLM) - They were unilling to deliver the ordered watch to me, as they claimed it were difficult to arrange since one of the flights were KLM Cityhopper. Keep in mind it's the same main company, when I ordered the watch, there were absolutely no information this could cause an issue. My "feeling"; it were just no willingness to TRY to help. I even offered to pick it up at AMS airport, but no, everything turned out to be too difficult or "impossible". Tips: never ever order a watch or any other items when you order the flight to be delivered on the flight. Not worth the hassle and annoyance. And certainly not worth the phone calls, emails back and forth to try to find a solution when the company are absolutely NOT interested to help out.

Normally I would reccomend KLM, but experiences like this really give KLM a huge scratch in my book.

Date of travel: August 2019
1  Thank David S

We're sorry to read that your flight got delayed, David. Our Apologies for the inconvenience. We hope to provide you with a more satisfactory travel experience the next time you fly with us.

Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

We flew via Amsterdam and was so impressed by the friendliness of crew. We got a snack and a drink , both complimentary on all legs. Beats Ryan Air hands down. Would reccomend

Date of travel: September 2019
2  Thank Wanderer722900

We're delighted to read that we were able to meet your expectations on board. Thank you for your kind endorsement and we hope to see you soon onboard.

Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

My flight got cancelled on July the 24th. I received NO assistance at the airport and needed to fix hotel and train tickets to The destination by myself. KLM would not fix it for us as they believe that economy customer are parasites and no humans at all.

1.5 months later still waiting for refund for the additonal expenses of worth almost 500euros. Depsite of my requests to come in contact with a customer service agent, the only contact has been with a robot and auto reply messages. Would not consider recommending or using this company again.

Date of travel: July 2019
1  Thank TuuliT38
Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.