“Another great flight from KLM”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There are two Airlines I do never want to travel with again, Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge and United. SO I paid a a little extra, when planning our September east Euro trip. I have always loved KLM and Lufthansa. So we flew with KLM. Great flight, service was very regular,, with water, beverages. they were friendly, and made your trip as comfortable as they could. On our return flight we had a 20 hour lay over, in Amsterdam, booked a hotel, went into the city. Took us 30 minutes to figure out how to get out of the train station. LOL . Our return trip once again a super flight with excellent service. Air Canada you may want to take a peek at the service KLM provides.

Date of travel: September 2018
    • Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (22,027)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I upgraded to business class just prior to the flight. The seats could lie flat and the layout was adequate. The food is below average compared to United or American business class. Service was average.

Our return trip was Economy Plus on their 747 which was good if you chose the seats next to the galley. It was a row of two and had extra space between the seat and the galley wall. Nothing stands out either pro or con.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent service on board of this Aircraft. the flight scheme was respected.The crew was extremelly friendly and attentionate, good comfort and good catering...one small minus the entertainment was
not operating and it makes such a flight 8 hours a bit long !

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was happy to find that I was able to have place in front of the plane by paying a little fee (3D for me )when I have make my check-in.
Fortunately , although there were many places free in rowes 3 and 4 and some people asked to move there KLM team don' t allowed them to move because they have not payed the fee.
We had dinner and the food was horrible - a sort of very spicy cous-cous with some vegetables. I think it is preferable not having meal on board for free but having the opportunity to buy some tasty food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow wonderful experience! Super delightful attendant and they literally fed us non stop gourmet food making the time go extremely fast. Very good experience planning on another trip.

Date of travel: October 2018