“GOOD SERVICE, CLEAN PLANE AND GOOD PILOT SKILLS”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent flight, good service, and happy crew. Clean plane. Difficult few moment when arriving at airport. Not very helpful and when I returned my luggage cart, the big security guard, not country security but extra outside security was quite nasty to me and did not recognize that I am an elderly person. Will def fly this airline again.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,710)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I loved that the pilot captain was female. The flights were pleasant and comfortable for an overseas flight. The movie selection was diverse and there was enough leg room. The aisles are narrow, so if you are larger in stature or carrying bags, you are likely to bump somebody.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I fly Houston-Amsterdam-Brussels round trip.the service was great.The staff is exceptional and very professional.
I did fly many time before with KLM but never rate their service.
Food was good.I will recommend KLM
My only negative thing is that use to be a 767 now 787 Dreamliner which is tight than
The old Boeing I guess all airlines companies making less comfortable seat and smaller too.my bottom sore for seating
Over 10H did never sore for 14H in non Dreamliner plane.also there is no control over the air so it smells everything from urine coming from bathroom to coffee

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As an airline, KLM does a nice job. However they totally give lip service to a stated policy for extra seats. On my recent trip to Scotland, I purchased an extra seat round trip to accommodate my size, so that i would not inconvenience anyone sitting next to me. On KLM's website, they state they will refund the cost of the extra seat should the flight[s] not be sold out. On all 4 legs of my journey, there were open seats. Upon return home, I submitted my request [with supporting documentation] for reimbursement. A month later, and my request has been met with stonewalling and silence. I am not wealthy, and it took a long time to save for that ticket. I resent the fact that they don't stand behind their stated policies, and want to warn anyone else thinking they are an upstanding business to think twice.

3  Thank OrionTradr
IriesB, Manager at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello, Orion. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Did we get it correctly that you filed for a refund for the adjacent seats you purchased and still did not receive any reply? If that is the case, please know that you can follow up on your refund request via our website. Under Customer Support tab is our Refunds and Compensation page. At the bottom is the link the follow up on your request. We hope this information helps.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

KLM was great for a long haul trip. Great service, decent seat comfort, good food, and an efficient entertainment system, with a great movie selection. All that at a reasonable price. Will fly again for sure.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)