“Very good”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This Dutch company respects everybody like the good people of Holland. All the service was excellent and everything was provided as advertised. I strongly recommend this airline.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,724)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The KLM flight crew were wonderful. I flew with this company a couple of times during my trip, and each experience was excellent. The airline stewardesses seemed genuinely concerned about my level of comfort. We were offered drinks almost immediately after takeoff. In addition to our meal, we also received ice cream and cinnamon rolls. Highly recommend.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon check in we heard there was an upgrade available to comfort plus for 90euro... which we took. Super frinedly staf Nice drinks ... Just unfortunately that our luggage stayer in Amsterdam and we had to wait 2 days for it

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I flew from Glasgow to Bucharest via Schiphol and to be honest wasn’t looking forward to it given a past experience of Schiphol, but it was great.

Flights all ran to time in both directions and at Schiphol I only needed to walk 50m fit my connections. Very helpful staff and I really liked the phone charging facilities at the airport.

The flights were relaxed and food ok. No complaints given what I paid, indeed I would certainly fly KKM again. Much better than the so called cheap airlines, and frankly little different in price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife tried to bought tickets from KLM on their website for her parents (they live in Moscow). Her browser auto-filled and overridden data for one of the passengers with HER data. Unfortunately, KLM does not have a "Review" page before a payment page, so it's nearly impossible to spot a mistake.

I've tried to reach support immediately after she bought the tickets, but no one was able to help her to change the name. I understand that you cannot just allow people to change passenger names because you don't want to deal with brokers, but this time is different, THIS IS A MISTAKE.

Fortunately, KLM has a 24h cancellation policy. I immediately filed a cancellation request, but no one responded me during 24h and they claim that they need 2-4 WEEKS to respond.

This is i-n-s-a-n-e. In 21 century you have to wait for a MONTH for a company to just respond your cancellation request. And the worst part is that you just cannot buy another tickets during this time, because you even cannot know if they're going to return something to your or not.

I hope that KLM will return my money and fix UX on their website to prevent this kind of errors.

2  Thank Станислав П