“trip tp peru”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

from london to amsterdam and to quito finally lima.
all connection on time without any issues and not too long in between flights.
would use them again in future.cabin crew pat on the back good service

Date of travel: February 2018
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (22,020)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

love to travel with KLM, convenient, easy, good service and on time. Most important they take me to Amsterdam from the local airport nearby,
I travel with KLM both leisure and business

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have been flying KLM for years and it has always been my favorite airline.
Dutch hospitality, clean planes and professional staff both on the ground and in the air.

Date of travel: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have had many flight with KLM, but this one was a rather disappoiting one.
We bought our tickets through a travel agency and we travelles as a group. Although we were not allowed to check-in as a group, and therefore we were placed in seats all around the airplane. We were not late for check-in. A few were allowed to sit together. I was placed in the front of a row, behind the toilets and therefore had sufficient legroom. However, the screens are hidden within the armrest, and none of the stewards or stewardess bothered to tell or show us this. So we didn't figure out that we had screens until we'd been hours up in the air... I also thought that the food on this flight was quite disappointing, compared to the food on other KLM flights.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

KLM can definitely compete with the Asian airlines (Singapore, ANA, Asiana, Cathay Pacific) we've flown who are known for their service and food. The KLM staff were attentive and cordial. The entrees I chose were delicious. The layout of business class was efficient, the reclining chair was comfortable. The staff kept the bathrooms clean and replenished with supplies. The best part was choosing a KLM blue delft house at the end of the flight. It is a great souvenir and I associate it with great memories of my KLM flight.