“Love my flight”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is my first time using this airline, but i feel satisfy for their professional service for passangers. No time delay, delicious snack on board (you can add drinks for several times), fully entertainment, free for cabin & aircraft baggage allowance. Configuration seat for this airline is 3-4-3. But i think the backseat is too high for me (maybe they designed it for Kaukasian people only so i'm too short for it). Price also reasonable so i recommends you to try.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (18,047)

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The movies are recent: The shadow of water, The circle with Tom Hanks, but there is a problem with the sound (Boeing)! Food is OK, drinks also. The problem with KLM is that one can only print out the boarding pass 30 hours before boarding: unacceptable! With Easyjet and Turkish Airlines one can print the boarding pass when booking the flight, even weeks before, which is the right way. Another problem with KLM is the dishonest publicity: they offer you Business Class instead of Economy at 55 Euro, but KLM does not mention that this is only for TLS to A’dam, not for A’dam to JKT: this is cheating!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

$164 for a short flight from Copenhagen to Amsterdam seemed expensive. This was a connecting flight and got to the gate faster than expected. Gate agent was able to put me on an earlier flight (even though the doors were closed) for no extra cost (that saved me waiting 2 hours for my confirmed flight). Got a small food item and a drink in coach (not what I expect these days). Boarding appeared to not be by rows, but first come, first served.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Although there is more leg room etc and real silverware (Ha Ha) you pay dearly for the little extra. I am a light sleeper, the flight attendants were noisy and kept me awake. I used to fly several times a year and it always was the same.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had chosen KLM for our flight from Berlin to Muscat (Oman) because of a positive experience in the past. With a stop-over in Amsterdam and in Saudi Arabia, where we could stay in the airplane we had a good flight experience. The flight attendants were very helpful and the service was great. Very friendly faces although it was a long flight. The food was good but not a wow - airline food. But I loved the cheese bread on our flight from Berlin to Amsterdam. Very fresh and very good bread.
The seats and leg-room were average from what I can say. It would have been great to lift the middle arm rest all the way up, but you can only lift it two-third up, which was not very comfortable. Teh blankets are very thin and I was freezing a bit. And on our flight back, which was a night flight, I was missing the nice convenient kits (with a toothbrush, socks, etc). The entertainment system was better sorted on our flight back.
Overall we were satisfied and would fly again with KLM.