“Friendly crew!!!”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I had a morning flight from ATH to LCY via AMS. I had a short connection and the flight was on time both times. The crew was very very friendly and helpful. They were asking if we needed anything and the flight was comfortable. the snack on both flights was perfect for the time of the day. I look forward to fly KLM again.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (21,982)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

How I wish the cabin crew was replaced by AirFrance staff. Have been flying with KLM for over 20 years, both Business and Economy and the service on board has gone from bad to worse. Crew is loud, snooty, rude and cranky when engaging with customers. They are mainly interested in talking to each other and regard paying customers as a burden on their way to their next destination.
Seats are uncomfortable, especially the old business class is a rip-off.
Food has gone from bad to worse over the years. I pass.
Only reason I still use KLM is because of their network and destinations.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We Booked our seats when we booked our Holiday as it was a special one as my Wife was going to be Fifty while we were away and let the travel agent know this and it was on all of our paperwork, then a Month before we departed we had to contact our travel agent for some reason and asked about booking our seats and was informed we had already booked them, which we had for got about. The travel agent informed us that KLM had changed where we were going to be seated and was ask if the new seats were ok, which they were as we were still seated together, sat next to each other. When we checked in the seats had changed again and we was sat behind each other and was told this was for operational reasons, as I am Deaf in one ear, this made chatting to each other during the eleven Hour flight very hard. But sitting behind my wife on the plane was two men not known to each other, who were seated one in the window seat and one in the gangway seat, with a spare seat between them. We were not happy and made it known to KLM. and why don't they board the plane from the back first when only using one front entrance, it just causes delays.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

very good memories about this flight, personal was lovely, very helpfull and carefull. recomend these airlines

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The layover was over 4 hours. I had no seat on my boarding pass so I went to the counter who informed me that it would be assigned at the gate.

The counter told me that I had no seat and the flight was full. They were not able to explain how although I had booked long ago and selected a seat and waited all those hours, no seat existed.

I had to wait until the plane loaded before a hotel and compensation was offered. The reason for the star is the staff, they were very kind. The airline was the problem, not the staff.