“My First Negative Review”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I regretted choosing KLM as a transit flight. They had average service, and the plane smelled terrible. Also, they did not bother to give us more than cheese and bread. Not only did they ruin the flight, they also made us wait two hours in check in until the check in guy came, which resulted in only half an hour to finish everything else and board the plane. To add up to all that, the seats where the most uncomfortable. Don't recommend it.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (14,922)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had economy comfort seat and was very comfortable with extra leg room.
Service was very nice, but I can never eat plane food. The snack was good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The direct flight from Amsterdam to Nairobi was great. I have flown to Nairobi before and had stops so this was much better. I had never flown on KLM before but found the plane clean, the digital media selection great, and the food and crew very good.I would fly this airline again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I though I was clever and booked a window seat at the emergency exit, which was the only one you could book without paying a extra price. It was the worst idea I ever had. But klm is a good airlin good food and even a better staff. Don't book the for free emergency raw seat 35k on a 747

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I flew from Hamburg in Germany in mid January 2018 to Tokyo - Narita Airport. I checked in via the KLM app and got my boarding pass on my mobile phone. There was only a normal "delay" in terms of take off time. The onboard service and staff were good (both ways). There was a transfer in Amsterdam (Schiphol) both ways. When coming back there was a delay since there was a storm passing Europe and KLM notified via the KLM app and also text message - so that was good but it was also on the boards. All in all - this was a good trip with KLM.