“very good , again thank you KLM.”
Review of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

Reviewed 14 December 2017

All four flights were good, I was well looked after and on time, the only downside was the meal on the long flight going from Amsterdam to Canada the plane was Jet Airways, it was all Indian food which I don't like, but coming home it was fine,

Write a ReviewReviews (14,930)

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

After 2 trips to Stuttgart and 2 disastrous journeys with KLM I booked this schedule with no real concerns but with fingers crossed.

I selected a schedule that I thought was destined to be fine - but again I am left totally frustrated, annoyed and disappointed.

My initial flight should have departed from Manchester at 5.55 am but we left at 7.20am. This ensured I was already under pressure to make my connecting flight to Stuttgart.

I ran to the appropriate location and managed to check-in for my flight but as you can guess - my case was not delivered.

I am a university lecturer working on a MBA with students from Porsche, Mercedes and Audi so to turn up for class in my travel gear does not provide a good first impression!

It is now 8.45pm, there have been 2 flights from Amsterdam to this location since my flight - but nothing. I have tried phone calls and social media to find out where my bag is but cannot make ANY progress at all.

So like my last visit, I will turn up for class inappropriately dressed and without any teaching materials.

It is time I started to learn too...

• Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
1  Thank bintangboy
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I am amazed by the service we have received from KLM and can not commend them enough. Our flights were cancelled due to the bad snow from Birmingham and yes we were angry and upset when this was rearranged two days later and via Munich however they were good in communicating with us and changing our return flight to give us as best a holiday as possible then he circumstances. This was rearranged without an issue both there and back and this time left on time. The flight was fine there ..absolute madness in finding our gate at Munich however arrived to our destination safely .. on it return we again had an issue but this time our fault as we missed our plane.. the lady at the airport was friendly and polite in helping us deal with the situation and even waved the fee to rearrange flights for just a few hours later which was a great..really thank this lady for her kindness.. we were directed to the gate by the lovely lady and helped to board our return flight home. The flight is always a joy with a free snack and Drink and I must say I always enjoy flying with KLM

• Value for money
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Wow. A seven hour flight with a toddler and I can say the flight was a delight. The seats were clean and comfortable, the aircraft beautiful (Boeing 787), the food delightful and service incredibly attentive. I am literally in love with KLM because it was that good. The seats had power ports (one underneath and one by the LCD screen). There were ample movie selection and entertainment options. They passed out headphones for folks who forgot theirs, gave out face wipes and snacks. The bathroom was kept very clean. My only gripe was dinner too very long to serve. For a 6pm boarding we didn't get our meals until almost 8pm and my little one was very fussy--so for a tip, bring food on board just in case your food is not promptly served. I think the stewardesses gave food to the "special meal" people first and everyone just waited. Oh, and they did lose my stroller on the flight back to Dulles, but found it two days later, so no harm no fowl.

• Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 14 December 2017

My flight was really good and have no complaints, but while trying to check prices with a Scottish friend we found that the prices Edinburgh to Entebbe were much cheaper than Entebbe to Edinburgh. Why is the question?

The customer service was good and flight was good. Will use again