“Great upgrade ”
Review of Kenya Airways

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

I opted to bid for upgrade for my return flight from Hanoi to Johannesburg and back - this was a great decision. The comfort, space and service is amazing! The only downside of this trip is the Kenya Airways have stopped the direct Nairobi - Hanoi flight requiring a stopover in Bangkok (4 hours in my case) fortunately my outbound flight wasn’t yet affected. I look forward to flying Kenya again

• Value for money
Write a ReviewReviews (1,385)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The flight is a basic flight like any other. The seats were comfortable enough, although the pillow offered were tiny and thin. The food was standard fair and all perfectly edible.

My only problems were with the entertainment. There is so little selection in the way of new movies that we'd already seen everything they had to offer. It was all older ("classic") movies bar a small number of newer titles. After a month of being in Zimbabwe and flying back even in a different calendar year, I was looking forward to having at least a different selection on the way home, but it wasnt to be. The exact same movies were available... We didnt want to watch them in December, so in January we were till not interested.

When checking in at Harare, we asked for window and next to it. We were told that this would be fine. When we got on the plane, we found that we'd been given central seats nowhere near where we'd asked to be seated.

That said, the price was amazing and I'd travel again no problem, but with tablet filled with entertainment instead.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

You really need to experience the dreamliner service...Kenya Airways has gone a long way in perfecting their service delivery

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The only problem I had was with the headset, it had a dodgy connection so phased in and out on both flights.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We were flying from Mumbai to Johannesburg via Nairobi where we had a 1.5 hour layover. Unfortunately our flight from Mumbai got delayed by 1.5 hours and hence we missed our connecting flight to JNB. The Sales and Ticketing office at the Nairobi airport quickly suggested an alternate route to get to JNB in time before our second connecting flight and booked us on the alternate route saving our itinerary ahead! Thank you Kenya Airways !