“One of the best in Africa”
Review of Kenya Airways

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I’m pleasantly surprised with the good service at Kenya Airways despite the challenges the company is going trough . From the land staff to the canine crew the smile and the prompt willingness to help is something that I commend. Well done Kenya Airways. Indeed the pride of Africa!!!!

1  Thank Mulatxinha

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

That's what Kenya Airways calling itself. It's a hidden champion if you have a destination the airline is operating. A very new fleet all in all they runs the 787 Dreamliner! Service on board is good, meals are existing (I had better ones) the seats are comfortable with flat bed function. The point is the price! Yes, it's much more expensive to fly business class but compared with other airlines it is a bargain and a real chance to start your holiday at the departing airport.

Booking and customer service are 'existing'. Better book online and have no problems you have to discuss with the customer service.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

I have been using Emirates Airline for many years, but, this year I decided to give KQ a try. Though the food was not to my expectation, I was satisfied with their services especially the Crew. I travelled to Nairobi on 23rd July, and I loved it.

2  Thank Mokayah
Reviewed 21 September 2017

We flew several Cesna 208B caravan type aircraft all over Kenya and Rwanda while on safari of Eastern Africa. The flights were enjoyable, we flew un-pressurized at 10,500 feet which may be challenging for people with emphysema or other pulmonary limitations. The views of the African savana and craters was spectacular.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
2  Thank GinnyKelowna
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Kenya Airways is one of Africa's best Airlines. The booking is easy and the on-board service is great. I have flown Kenya Airways and its Sky Team partners for several years now and have had no problems at all. The planes are modern (The last three times I used this airline, I flew in a Dream Liner which is one of the latest range of luxury aeroplanes. The fares are not exorbitant compared to other airlines serving the same route. They also have a very generous baggage allowance of 2 checked bags of 23kg each and one hand luggage of 12 kg maximum. I recommend Kenya Airways to anyone wishing to fly this route in an African airline.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)