“Punta Cana”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The flight was good. 3 out of 4 flights were on time and the 4th was only slightly delayed.
Was kind of bummed because our original flight was canceled and had to leave the next day costing family & me a day of vacation :/

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (12,177)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Plane was late (due to snow), usually there are staff to direct you to the next flight especially when running late. Found my next flight and signs says it was boarding I ran to get on and they told me I couldn't get on. Then I had to go get a new flight middle seat. Not happy for a 5 hour flight. Tried to talk to someone about it at the gate and a completely disinterested man could not help me.
Today was pass the buck day. Things happen and I get that but staff were not helpful at all blowing me off. I asked about my luggage needing to be redirected and was told it made it to plane and I could pick it up in san Fran. I had to explain that it just arrived with me and there was no way it made it on the plane they wouldn't let me board. She was so annoyed that she had to redirect my luggage. I'm not hopeful. I'm guessing my luggage won't make it with me. I've been very kind and patient as I know they had a hard day, but so did I sitting on a runway for over an hour. I've heard great things but so far....

Date of travel: November 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Anytime I travel I try to with JetBlue simply because they make it easy. I like the fact that your not cramped, you have a television of your own and the flight attendants are for the most part pretty attentive. I was disappointed when they started charging for checked bags but I guess all good things must come to an end. There are always hiccups when you travel but JetBlue handles it fairly well. I definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

nice smooth flight...left on time & arrived slightly ahead of schedule. helpful flight attendants & quick loading/deplaning given a full flight.

Date of travel: November 2018
    • Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Boarding was quick after the slow TSA, but that is expected at MCO airport. Seats were comfortable and clean. We enjoyed to movie selection on the flight. Only negative was the movie cuts out everytime the flight attendants make an announcement, including sales, and they tried to sell items (pillows, ear buds, etc.) multiple times during this short flight.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)