“jetBlue Never Disappoints”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 31 May 2018

jetBlue never disappoints. From the ground crew to the flight crew, jetBlue is always on point. The ground crew at West Palm Beach International Airport were very helpful and caring. My suit case was over the by 5 lbs, and they were nice enough to allow me to remove some items and place them in a second carry-on bag without any additional charges. A big thank you!!!

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,439)

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Never fly any other airline except JetBlue. Stewards are always friendly, pilots are always exceptional. Snacks are good too !

Reviewed 31 May 2018

I flew from Boston to Lima roundtrip. I am a proponent of Jet Blue because of their substantial legroom. I had five flight segments on this journey.The problem I had were the longest segments ,the flights from Lima to Fort Lauderdale and the reverse. The other segments were fine but the most uncomfortable seats were on the longest flights.The seats felt extremely worn and were uncomfortable after a short period of time.The seats on the shorter flights were great but the longer flights left a great deal to be desired.There were 6 people in our travel group and we all felt the same way.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

It was cheap, and ok. They do charge $25 for your check in bag. No meal, minimal snacks. The people were friendly. Happy to fly with them again.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

It’s heartbreaking that I have to make this review, but here it goes—my sister and I flew out of JetBlue in JFK’s Terminal 5 last Tuesday with no issues. With the exception of a horrible customer service experience on the phone the night before, things were pretty up. Flash forward six days later—Sunday, May 27. We returned from San Francisco to JFK in the evening. Due to cloudy weather—which is no one’s fault—our plane got in a bit late, and due to congestion on the runway, we got off the plane late, as well. By the time we picked up our luggage (which took an additional 10-20 minutes to come in) and went outside to wait for our ride, we were exhausted and it was completely dark out. Therefore, we were very upset to see that one of our suitcases was damaged when we got home. What’s even more repulsive and disgusting is that JetBlue makes it difficult for you to make a report, or as they like to call it “voice a concern” unless you’re still physically at the airport—within 4 hours. Nonetheless, I did sone digging, and voiced my concern online, and received a confirmation email that I would hear back from the airline within 48 hours. It’s been over 72 hours—and I have not heard anything back. Also, I’d like to point out that when my sister flew Delta and backpacked thought Italy in 2017, this suitcase—which was purchased merely a year ago—remained in mint condition. Moreover, it survived a nightmare emergency landing that I made last year on a Delta flight, too. Yet it gets damaged by JetBlue, and they do not have the decency to reach out and simply apologize. We are upset and disgusted with this incident, as well as an earlier issue and the way I was spoken to by a JetBlue customer service member before we left for SF, and are debating on flying JetBlue—which was our favorite airline when we flew with our family in 2011 and 2012—ever again.