“Great service, always.”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Another great flight from Newark to Florida. The plane was clean, the staff was great, and we arrived prior to our scheduled time by about 20 minutes. The ease of online reservations, plus no fee for a carry on bag, and free snacks, along with a very reasonable airfare booked during a two day sale, all make flying Jet Blue a very enjoyable experience.

Date of travel: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (12,143)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This was my first time flying with JetBlue. I was able to check-in online 24hrs before the flight and they kept me updated on the flight status via text messages. The boarding process was smooth and quick. The seats were comfortable and I had enough legroom. In-flight entertainment made the flight seem to go by quickly. They provided a lot of snacks, which were pretty good. It was a good flight overall.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 21 February 2018

Jetblue always comes through. They keep you informed and every seat is comfortable and roomy. The TV at every seat keeps you entertained or up to date on your flight.
Boarding is streamlined and they NEVER over book their planes. My husband and I had great trips to Chicago and back to JFK.

Date of travel: January 2018
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We love JetBlue, the flights are always so relaxing, even the legroom in economy is great! My bf is tall and he is always comfortable in JetBlue seats! We took a total of 4 flights with them now and each one was great! We actually paid for the extra legroom once before, but honestly you don't need it unless your crazy tall like over 6'4. The flight attendants are super friendly and attentive to your needs, the pilots are very professional and give you all the information you need.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service (e.g. attitude, care, helpfulness)
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
Reviewed 21 February 2018

A direct 3 hour flight. BOOM you there, so convenient. Very comfortable, excellent service on time performance. I think it would be worth it to take one of the bargain flights to Orlando just to connect with this.

Date of travel: September 2017