“Emergency ”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

We had an emergency and had to travel home a day early. We were able to get a flight home and coordinate a wheelchair.

Write a ReviewReviews (10,407)

Reviewed 18 February 2018

For me Jet Blue offers the best coach service in the US. I have not flown the Virgin America product, but I hear is too is very good. To me Jet Blue is coach without the penalty/misery. The seats are very comfortable, the satellite TV is great and the service is very adequate. Drinks and snacks are abundant and most are free. I particularly like the Dun-kin Donuts coffee. I pay the extra $40 to upgrade to Economy Plus that provides some additional leg room and priority boarding. For me it is almost first class; or first class without the food and the pampering. For a 2 to 2.5 hour flight it is just terrific. I wish they had more direct flights out of Daytona Beach and Orlando

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We were originally booked to fly from Orlando to JFK as the first leg of a 25-hour trip to Thailand. When we arrived at the gate in Orlando, we found that the flight was delayed "at least 1 hour" -- which would have caused us to miss our ongoing connection. The Help desk rerouted us to Newark and paid for a taxi to JFK, where we walked up to the gate for our second flight just as boarding started.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Paid for extra space like I always do but this aircraft was as small as a Southwest seat which I refuse to fly anymore because it's like a "cattle call" when you line up and pray that nobody large will sit next to you!!
Anyway, we flew back from Aruba in December on a Saturday and we had "Mint" seats and we always book even more space seats on Jet Blue. This aircraft was small, seats narrow and I could hardly extend my legs. Four and a half hours in a cramped middle seat (1E) should never have been advertised as "even more space" unless you were going to move me to the wing.
Beware everyone!! Not every flight is the same. Watch your aircraft and day of the week that you are flying. I think Jet Blue owes me a refund for falsely marketing that seat as having extra space.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We had a great 1st flight of the day. Started with the smiling check in agent,to boarding staff,to stewards,to pilot. What a professional flight crew.Top notch all the way! Comfy seats,TV,snacks and free checked bags. LOVE JET BLUE:)

• Seat comfort
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight entertainment (WiFi, TV, films)
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)