“My new airline of choice - excellent value for money and excellent service!!!”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I recently travelled to Las Vegas for a quick family vacation/early birthday celebration. This was the second time that I was flying Jet Blue and once again they did not disappoint. The cost of the flight was competitive compared with the other available options and the service far exceeded what I have experienced flying to/from the US with American Airlines. My mother is in a wheelchair and the service provided to her in terms of getting her on and off the plane as well as transported to our gate etc was excellent. The staff were courteous and very helpful. The onboard experience is also good both in terms of the space available (and I was in economy) as well as of the seating/other amenities. Food is not available on board but that is simply a matter of planning ahead and bringing something for your trip with you. On my way to Las Vegas we went through Fort Lauderdale and I must say that I much prefer the immigration process there to what I usually have to deal with at Miami airport (but I guess this is in part because Miami has much more traffic). On our way back to Barbados, we went through the Jet Blue hub at JFK where Jet Blue has gone to the trouble to actually have a kids play area for their clients - I was really impressed at the customer service/thought given to ensuring that their clients have a positive flying experience. I am definitely a convert and Jet Blue is now my airline of choice for travel to the US!

1  Thank Nicole F
Write a ReviewReviews (11,632)

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Always the best!! JetBlue has been the most enjoyable airline to fly for quite some time. We havn't strayed since they come into business, they go out of there way to make sure that you have a great experience with them every time.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

It's my first time to take a low-cost carrier, and the experience with Jetblue is really beyond my expectation. We went through lots of reviews and comparison about the budget airlines in US, and decided to try Jetblue. Though the airfare isn't really as low as we expected, we had nothing to complain about. The staff are very friendly and helpful, the seats are very comfortable and plenty of room for legs. We flied from Boston to Baltimore, and it was a nice experience. Will definitely take Jetblue again next time. Very curious fi they provide consistently good service, or we are just lucky this time.....

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Short flight of just over one hour which saved the driving, very smooth even though it was a small aircraft. good service, no meals just snacks and drinks, on time and efficient.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Great trip, airport food and services great on both ends, on time, great TV, great service. What more is there to say?