“Honeymoon ”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We've never used JetBlue to fly anywhere before, but they had a flight that fit our needs so we decided to try them out. Well all I have to say is I will always do my best to use them for any flights going forward. The service from the airport to the service on the plane was simply awesome! This Airlines does everything in their power to make sure their customers are happy and I was blown away by their service. Free wifi, free tv, free snacks and non alcohol drinks.

JetBlue great job! You've created a loyal customer!!

2  Thank Matthew B
Write a ReviewReviews (6,818)

Reviewed 21 August 2017

What can I say????......but the flight was delayed for 2 1/2 hours.

More leg room than Caribbean Airlines in economy by a mile, makes me wonder how much leg room does 'Even More Space' have?

Will still travel with them but they should consider waiving the checked bag fee.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This was my first time flying with this airline and I liked it a lot except for checking in.
Had a good walk to check in and had to have a machine get my baggage tag.
A man helped me with this as I was not used to this high tech stuff. Then I had to walk to get a wheelchair and had a long wait. the whole experience was very confusing.
Staff was great and plenty of room on flight.

• Food and Beverage
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I was in Fort Lauderdale after my trip to Atlanta and had to fly back to San Juan and got a flight with Jetblue the service is very good and I sat in the even more room seats its worth paying the extra few dollars for the comfort...I will fly again when I fly to Fort Lauderdale...

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I am happy to report that crew treats you like a human being. Small gripe, the seat pocket was not cleaned before I boarded (pictures attached). I am pretty sure if I asked flight crew they would've removed it for me. I have flown close to 50k miles this year on various different US based carriers including Southwest, Spirit, Frontier, Hawaiian, American and Delta.

I would rank southwest first since baggage is completely free followed by JetBlue! Keep it up. 5 stars for stress free experience.

1  Thank bassora2017