“Laid off/celebration trip”
Review of JetBlue

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I really enjoy Jetblue Airlines. They may have issues, but they get you there on time. I like that there is no first class or business class. We are all equal. If you want a little more knee room you can pay a little more. The airline assistances are friendly and will give you more cookies or another soda or more water. Bring a book or a game in case they leave later than expected. I recommend them highly. ☺

• Legroom
Write a ReviewReviews (11,614)

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

This was my frist time I've flown with JetBlue and it was a very enjoyable trip. The stewards where very friendly and helpful. The entire trip great. I will be looking at air fair with again. Over all experience was great.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

The gate staff and airline crew are so friendly and helpful. The plane is roomier and everyone seat has it own monitor to view programs. Snack and beverage service is outstanding. Wish they flew everywhere because they definitely are my favorite airline.

• Food and Beverage
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We are not extremely frequently flyers but feel we fly often enough. We are fortunate that Jetblue Airlines goes direct to where we travel. We have two boys ages 11 and 14 and having the entertainment available is helpful....when it works. On our first leg from Austin the TV'S did not work. They do have movies available usually for purchase. They did give them for free since the satellite didn't work but it was about 30 mins into the movies when they did. I do not know why they didn't restart them or maybe that option wasn't avail. My screen had some bad pixels so watching was a bit distracting. The music only had one channel avail as well. The flight itself went well. They do offer free drinks and snacks too. On the way back from Boston, the first leg was so brief (40 mins maybe?), that the options for refreshments were limited. The second part of the return trip was slightly delayed but no other issues with the airline. I did notice that one of the girls working on the plane looked like she could care less and was devoid of any emotion. JB does offer different prices for some seats for legroom if you would like more. I did notice that they have three levels of prices for flights now. They included prices for no bag, 1 bag or 2. JB goes direct to where we need to go and their prices beat everyone....most of the time. At this review, I already have tickets to Orlando for $59 each way from my hub in TX so I can not complain. I did forget to mention that JB also has free Wi-Fi too! I think that streaming some things like YouTube it worked fine, according to my boys on the trip to Boston. On the return flight, we could sign into it but it didn't seem to work. Most of the time we have had no issues with the entertainment items as many times as we have used JB.
Boarding is typical like most airlines. We like JB for direct flight, prices and the entertainment factors they offer. The website is pretty user friendly too.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

My husband and I flew back on JetBlue from Boston to Phoenix after a long trip overseas on a different airline. We loved our flight JetBlue offered! We loved the extra leg room offered and watched current movies (at a small price) on the flight home. The seats were comfortable and we got lucky and had the whole row to ourselves. I would definitely recommend JetBlue.