“outstanding staff”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 25 September 2018

This continues to be the best Indian airline in full service category. The staff is great and the aircraft are clean

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (10,426)

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Jet Airways was great when it first started but the standards if service is diminishing. The seats are narrow and there is hardly space. While in the aircraft I felt claustrophobic, so much so that I was wishing for a oxygen mask while still on the tarmac! The food was horribly below standards! And no in flight entertainment, nor any cold drinks!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We travelled from Nainital late Night to catch up the flight to Mumbai. We were all exhausted with the Road Journey but the treatment and comfort we got at the CheckIn counter and in flight relieved from all the pain we had.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

All are requested not to fly Jet Airways specially if you are traveling from abroad. I was flying from Dubrovnik in business class and took my connection from New Delhi to Kolkata which was also in business class. Normally in business class you are allowed to carry 40 kg if you have JP membership. I was carrying less than that and still forced to pay Rs 6000/- as extra baggage charge. The bloody reason was that if you have online update then you would not have additional baggage and lounge which is fine printed at booking page. This is not my first experience I had same kind of experience last year as well. Their main intention is to rob people by hook or crook. Please be careful I would also recommend not to fly with them as they are now much inferior then so called low cost airlines and it is not about money it is mainly their attitude. I am a frequent flyer and my experience is pretty bad with jet airways.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I keep travelling with different flights and more often from bangalore to Delhi via Dehradun. Its a best time which I have begain journey and Specially with jet Airways. Its nice around windows seat by self checkin and quick Pass around by too. Had good meal in flight and staff were amazing too. Best service which I say about them. Yes If I get chance to visit around with same flight I will diffinetly do.

Thank you Jet Airways. As im jet Airways member too.