“Good service”
Review of Jet Airways

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Good service, but food can be better. Staff behaviour inconsistent. Can do better. Timings can improve for some sectors alongwith lower fares to keep up with competition of other carriers.

• Check-in and Boarding (e.g. efficiency, service at gate)
Write a ReviewReviews (9,752)

Reviewed 20 February 2018

After Boarding the flight made us wait for 2 hrs and it was very hot inside the flight. When we complained to the air hostess she was very rude. Her name was Nargis. Horrible experience.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The plane was small but ample for a short journey. If I had anything to complain about it is the price if the access baggage charges. We took four internal flights on our trip and
felt they were all staffed by very pleasant crews. We were offered food even on sort journeys.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

it was well attended flight service
experience was very good.the staff were very cordial.
it was a smooth flight with all comforts

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Yesterday, (19 February 2018) I flew from Bengaluru to Hyderabad by Jet Airways - 9W 2803- seat no 3 C- Business Class.

Pleasantly surprised by the legendary, unique service finesse, both at Bengaluru/ Hyderabad airports by the ground staff. In flight experience was overwhelming and distinct too.

I do fly on an average hundred times in an year since 2005. That said, because of my old age, I do request for “Meet and Assist” every time I fly. Yesterday was very different. I decided not to call anybody proactively. Silently came to the Bengaluru Airport, stood in the serpentine queue, tested my patience and reached the check in counter.

I was deeply touched by the warmth and friendliness of Sashi, the Duty Manager. Partnering Aswathi at the check in counter, she helped me to upgrade myself against my JP miles to the business class. She deputed Luggage Handler Ananthamurthy who in turn escorted me till the lounge. Sashi also shot a picture of mine with two Luggage Handlers- Ananthamurthy and Pankaj.

Later, from the lounge, Luggage Handler Madhu escorted me till the aircraft. My sincere thanks to Ananthamurthy and Madhu for their support and assistance. See their pictures.

I had checked in a carton box which was in fact to be sent as fragile; I had forgotten the same unfortunately. When I was in the Premium Plaza Lounge, I suddenly realised my mistake. Thru the lounge staff, I reached out to Mahesh Ganesh (Guest Service Manager) who in turn ensured that the carton box was sent as a fragile item. I am grateful to Mahesh with gratitude for this timely help. Not over, he came and met me at the lounge. He is the load bearing pillar of the Bengaluru Guest Service team. His limitless kindness and vastness of mind is commendable. Mahesh is exceptionally professional. I am glad for him.

In Flight experience:

The All-Girl Crew met me in the departure area- they were very friendly. (Anita Pradeep (In Flight Manager) Farah Suntoke (Business Class Crew) Shivani Chettri, Ruchika Yadav and Kirti Jaiswal.

Bengaluru - Hyderabad sector flying time was just 50 minutes.We took off on time from Bengaluru Airport is one thing; reached Hyderabad before the schedule time is another. Anita Pradeep connected with all guests with so much focus, smilingly, effortlessly. Farah is a sincere worker. She served me tea. Both Anita and Farah jointly surprised me by presenting a Cake just before the landing announcement was made. I was deeply moved by this heart-warming gesture. It was a Strawberry Cake. Distinctively delicious one. Two highball glasses sat comfortably on the two corners of the serving tray, with towel decoration in it. Brilliant presentation.

Honestly speaking, my respect on Aircrew has grown in geometrical proportions. My reverential pranams to Anita and Farah. Tellingly, there was a handwritten message on the tray mat. My joy knew no bounds. See the picture. I will term this as “Love Offering” by the Jet Crew. In flight service has been impeccable indeed.

At the Hyderabad Airport, Suresh the Luggage Handler received me at the aerobridge. Thank you, Suresh.

The Menu Card given to the business class passengers is very informative. Please see the pictures. I am posting a close up shot of the description. The advertisements released as the cover pages in The Week magazine were very educative. See the Pictures.

I am deeply indebted to Jet Airways.